Status
Not open for further replies.
well mate now you might have understood what type of reply you get when you ask a question at this site?

the people here are just coming to scratch their balls and start insulting new members

if you want to start an online $$$ as uploader , i advice you to start with remote uploading , find some sites that have mediafire downloads and make accounts in fileserve , filesonic , then use its remote upload feature to leech mediafire direct download links , after that through the filemanager rename the files and make the posts by adding a nice topic name , poster , screenshot and sweet buttons etc...... finally try posting those at sites like

warez-bb
tehparadox
amadarforum
bayw

after few weeks by making about 30 good posts per day in this method and posting you will make about 20-30$ per month ezly , then buy themaposter or multiposter and start learning those tools to post in many forums at same time , after that you will be able to earn about 60-80$ per month , then start buying sborg or vps and upload better quality stuff and post them daily you can earn about 90-150$ per month , do this for a while and you will feel like you are on the right track then slowly try to make your own site or blog and work on its traffic and use your incomes to maintain it ..... way2go

Great Tip man. A new uploader should follow it.

There are lots of affiliate programs outside (eg. file hosting, video hosting, image hosting etc) Just google it and opportunities won't stay there waiting for you! If u want to make big money, please put some efforts in doing some research ;) good luck bro!

@op

you should really listen to people like zdorian & breaking bad..they know wot they're talkin abt..infact i'm a noob than most noobs..and i think uploading others stuff is stealing..and am also arrogant and give advises to people to use sites like warez-bb..which banned paying host for newbies..and shit like amaderforum (oops..forgive me) setup to make$$$ for the admiz themselves..but still i give advises to people to head over to steal others stuffz and upload to host..spread links...yeah thats dumb of me again...

Now the bottomline u can make serious money with clickbank ,cj and many other sites for instance if u know how to properly promote them with adwords adbrite etc..but taking uploading seriously or to make bigbucks is dumb & not recommended..its not worth it either..but go on give it try..:)

sorry for being sooo noobish :D :p..lol i dont even care :D

no one will tell you the exact way. do what you like. you will learn with your mistakes & errors and $$$ on your way (y)

Last edited:
very well said filescan..couldn't agree more

@OP sorry if u felt insulted with my first post. my intention is not to make you feel insulted or anything..but to get people involved in the convo..cuz..threads like there are often neglected by the people of the forum..so in order to make people i made that post..i dont even care abt the bats ...its all abt the bricks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back