How to use Google's page rank to SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solanzz

I need to know about Google's page rank and SEO relationship because people told me if you have higher page rank then you will get good traffic through organic SEO.

Please let me know, is their any relationship between SEO and Google Page rank?

10 comments
PageRank is a ranking system that previously was the foundation of the infamous search engine, Google. When search engines were first developed, they ranked all websites equally and would return results based only on the content and meta tags the pages contained. At the time, however, the PageRank system would revolutionize search engine rankings by including one key factor: a site'sauthorit

Everything frome my above poster is right! Page Rank is not really important for getting good traffic. It Was important. But now with all the changes from google its more important to have a higher visibility index.

Like google is the most popular search engine on the web you should know that they keep track of every single search that made by all of the users. I recommend you to use the Keyword Tool from google. If you spend time on keyword research you can get a lot of organic traffic from google! But it has to be done really good. You should invest a lot of time into it then you will get what you want.

I need to know about Google's page rank and SEO relationship because people told me if you have higher page rank then you will get good traffic through organic SEO.

You have got some answers of you questions above. Adding just that in a current era where no one really knows that Google would update page rank or not therefore you must not highly concerned about it and try to adapt such fabulous and effective seo practices that would lead the traffic towards your site because its being a year that Google has stopped updating the PR and in my opinion there are more than hundred thousand websites are added in the industry so do you think that without having PR they are not getting traffic?

If any website have high PR then Google index regular to these website and check for new updates. Any of new update comes easily on search engine by having a High PR. SO all the times we need High PR website for posting. PR shows your website Reputation on Google search.

Quite confuse here, you mean SERP or PR?

SEO plays an important role in increasing page rank and for increasing page rank you can also hrie experts from SEOclerks.

SEO plays an important role in increasing page rank and for increasing page rank you can also hrie experts from SEOclerks.

i've had bad experiencies with seoclerks, i recommend more digitalpoint or blackhatseo
Black hat SEO is well to get rank on Search engine. But this is for some time and we lose our all SERP. These strategies also provide Penalty to the website by search engines.

this is one of many factors you should consider about website if your decide to place a link to. but there are a lot of other factors like age, % of pages indexed, number of links pointing to that website... in most cases cases the more links it has - the more pr it has. but it does tell nothing about website traffic. before social media pr was able to predict good traffic, but now pr1 site that is good with social websites could have much more traffic comparing to pr6. also, the more pr - the more trusted web site for google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back