Status
Not open for further replies.

solanzz

How to use Google Trends?

I really don't about Google Trends. So how to use it and what are the features when use it in our website.?

Please let me know

12 comments
With Google Trends you can see how popular various keywords are, along with suggestions for similar keywords. You can use this information as you optimize your online properties and create SEO friendly content for your blog.

Following the trend of the keyword, you can specify whether its popularity will increase or decrease. Or maybe the word is seasonal, whose popularity increases cyclically only at certain times year? It is also compared to a few phrases at the same time on one graph. A very useful tool and easy to use.

Google Trends can tell what are the popular keywords about your products or the most popular keywords that people search at one time.

I wish to perceive how abounding humans appointment a website accustomed .

But I don't perceive how to watch Google trends , amuse acquaint me how to accept it , acknowledge you actual abundant .

what 's Regions beggarly in Google trends ???

where the a lot of humans visit

thank you actual abundant

Google Trendz

If you know what people searching about then you can easily create content on those topics and then target those traffic by SEO.

Mean you can get tons of topics which are good for Monetization for free of cost.

Try it today. :D

I still don't know how google trends will be able to help my SEO efforts.
Anyway, if you guys have an idea I hope you don't mind sharing and explaining how it helps.

How to use Google Trends?

I really don't about Google Trends. So how to use it and what are the features when use it in our website.?

Please let me know

Google trends is used to get ideas on what are the trending terms for a certain time.
It will also give you an insight on how your keywords trends over a specific time.
But for me it doesn't help much if you want to use it as a tool for keywords analysis.
The ideas on google trends and google adwords will make you confuse if you compare and use it at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back