How to make money via YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Hi guys, as you all know I created a thread similar to this a couple months ago, well that was when I was still testing and had not yet been paid money to my bank account, the past 2 months I have received a payment each month of £140 & £150, it predicts this month will be around £500... A big increase.... This method only seems to work with older accounts, main youtube accounts, your youtube account that you like comment rate and share videos with, not some account you created just now and expect to earn lots of monies from, google is not stupid and will know what you are doing.

The trick to be able to reupload other peoples videos and earn money from them is down to the content you are reuploading, if you reupload Kanye West song, expect to get banned because you are youtube noob, I download a tool called 4k video download and a tool called bulk rename utility, 4k downloads all the playlist videos or a channel - you can paste the channel URL and it will download every video from that channel! - Same with playlists.

Once that is done maybe you want to use bulk rename utility to change all the names of the videos slightly or to add your own custom long tail keywords to help SERP etc. - This is also useful if some idiot puts his user name in video title. I created new accounts and tried to do the same again but all accounts got deleted apart from my main youtube account, one account lasted a couple of months then got deleted, the others were deleted really fast, only do this on your main most oldest and most active youtube account, create profile picture, google page about yourself and write as much as possible so google bot thinks best real person.

Download videos from here, I provide best links first and worst links last:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcfkZDIB8UXZbjEM0kG2zKQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/Prezelot/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuSNh6YhlhUhMDAqXgaLDxQ
https://www.youtube.com/user/bigsaturdayshow/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOM_vy-2Rt8fjrBtZc_8D1g/videos

These are all videos from the same group of people, they record clips from VHS tape then upload to youtube, most of their stuff is terrible shit but they still get 100 - 200 views, some videos 40k views within a month - but they have LOADS of accounts, they do this every day every week and I am 100% sure they earn income to live from YouTube. I will not write a "tutorial" for you, because this is the tutorial, I will not share my account because enough people trying to ban me already, I would appreciate no stupid comments like "Youtube no pay only ban" when you don't test out what I did and try for yourself.

If you have any questions feel free to reply here and I will try to answer, don't message me if I receive message asking for secret tip or something then I am just going to ignore, I do not have any secret tips, I just download videos sometimes change name a little bit, add couple of words to help google and youtube. YouTube will pick some video up for copyright infringment but this is okay, it is nothing bad for your account, just means you can't earn money or you share earned monies with someone else. Best not to have these videos as they can be monitored but I have some anyway.

If your account gets blocked and deleted it will probably be due to people reporting your account because you have similar video to them, this is not against the rules of YouTube but they sad people not much life so spend all time making accounts to do this. It depends on how old your account is, how many posts and stuff you make, if you do a lot then your account will be okay and they have to file copyright claim which is against the law to do so unless they own the original copyright - and they never do, bunch of little punk basement boys.

DqM9mQF.png

Some of you are still trying this trick, if you have good luck please post here and share with others.

Notes:

I did this on my main account as much as possible, some days uploading 300+ videos - now it only lets me do 6 videos in a short time, not sure if this is new rule or not or if works with older accounts.

I add tags and description (If you put fake stuff you get community guildeline warning)

if someone report me I say "I thought this was fair use? Extremely sorry, please can you send me copyright registration number and agency registered at, so I can avoid in the future, thank you"

Lots of videos will be copyright detected - get over it, find the ones that aren't.

If everyone else is creating 10+ youtube accounts to upload stupid tv advert then why should we not be allowed to make the monies as well???

To this my friends, I wish you the most money :)

PLEASE LIKE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF YOU READ AND WANT TO SAY THANK YOU

Last edited:
23 comments
Let me know how you do bro, good luck :-)

8PybWQK.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back