How to make a movie coming soon page with background image and no menu or header

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomansohail

Hello,

Could someone please help point me in the right direction? I am trying to make a website for a local movie which will be releasing in a few months. What i would like to know is how do i create a website with just a background with a countdown timer and a signup form and no menus or headers or sidebars etc, with a future possibility to put a trailer and social buttons.

An example of such goo[dot]gl/cdDlVu

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
3 comments
Unable to connect to the link you gave *******/cdDlVu
what do you mean with the signup form? if you want registered users in your site you need a server side script programmed in php or asp etc.
what are you doing in your local exacty? So this is the Wordpress Section did you install wordpress on localhost? if yes there are many under construction plugins

Thank you for your reply yes i have wordpress already installed this is what i am talking about. I would like something like this.

I can make sites in wordpress normally (installing themes, customizing them) but this is something different!

As you can see it says "click here to register for updates" i want something like that where users can put their info like email and name etc. Also where i can put in social buttons where they can like our facebook, twitter page etc , a countdown timer like the picture and maybe a place to watch a teaser trailer!

file.jpeg

any help please?

Last edited:
I didnt do something like this before but I dont think that will be difficult,you can download any under construction plugin for wordpress and edit it's front end template codes.Add social icons or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back