How to increase traffic from social netwwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnrain

I have a problem: social network is different from social network? How do I get traffic from social networks?
I have a problem: social network is different from social network? How do I get traffic from social networks?

20 comments
1. Inspire Your Audience With Visuals
2. Make Your Content Easily Shareable
3. Improve Your SEO
4. Know When Your Audience Is Listening
5. Research Your Competitors
6. Continuously Engage With Your Audience

I think I should start learning SEO. I want to build a website with thousands of hits every day. There are many things to start with. I want to create trust in my prospects.thanks for your suggestion!

Yes, you can increase your website's traffic from social media networks by sharing some interesting content related to your website regularly. Then you will get a organic traffic in large numbers for your website.

You can increase traffic from Social Network in following ways:

1) Post quality content on social sites
2) Use Facebook, Twitter ,Pinterest, Linked In, Google+, Instagram, Stumble Upon to post relevant content.
3) Use high conversion keywords in your content
4) Use hashtags in your post
5) Update your posts on regular basis
6) Social bookmarking
7) Add images & videos in your content to make it more useful.
8) Create your own blog with unique content & keep updating.
9) Start Commenting on different blogs & let everyone know who you are.
10) Engaging visitors with Webinars, Trials ,Contests, Offers& discounts on social sites.

I hope this will help you .
Thank you.

1. Inspire Your Audience With Visuals
2. Make Your Content Easily Shareable
3. Improve Your SEO
4. Know When Your Audience Is Listening
5. Research Your Competitors
6. Continuously Engage With Your Audience

I think I should start learning SEO. I want to build a website with thousands of hits every day. There are many things to start with. I want to create trust in my prospects.thanks for your suggestion!

Totally agree. Social network is just one method to gain trafic for your site.At first you have to pay attention to SEO factors: How to create and post contents on your website, How to build backlinks,....

There are many choices.

1. SEO - improve your website performance (related to loading speed, downsizing image, ...) and do backlinks of your website to other websites.
2. Affiliate marketing - I think you would understand this, it costs money but it could improve your traffic with higher quality.

you need big pages to get more traffic,
i got 450+ pages with all have 500+ likes (sports niche) , i post in all pages at once using imacro , and will get 5000+ hits daily :)

To increase traffic:
1. Become an active user of social network.
2. Share unique content.
3. Use call to action.
4. Find your targeted audience.

Running a Blog is a great way to help your website grow, you can share blog posts and updates via your social media with the relevant hashtags. SEO is another good way to help improve traffic, with the use of meta tags being added to the site and the correct use of h1, h2 tags.

Hope this helps.

boost your post . you have to pay to them for boost . and also you can make traffic with share post on profile or other public group

You can Increase traffic from social networks using the following techniques:
1. Create your company/individual page on social media sites like Google+ Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Linkedin etc
2. Post regular unique high-quality content on social sites
3. Hashtag your posts
4. Update your posts regularly to drive traffic and reach your targeted audiences
5. Post your content on your social bookmarking sites like Digg, Reddit, Bizsugar etc as it is a way for users to stock, manage, search, and operate “bookmarks” of website pages
6. Add images & videos in your content engage more audiences
7. Create your own blog with unique content & keep it updated
8. Repost your old blog posts and share on social networking sites
9. Comment on other website blog posts
10. Guest posting
11. Forum posting
12. Infographic sharing & submissions
13. Engaging visitors with Webinars, podcasts Trials, contests, Offers& discounts on social sites.
14. Reviews & Testimonials
15. PR Article Submissions

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back