How to increase followers in Quora?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofire2905

Quora is considered as a potential traffic magnetic (if you know how to use it). But I do not know how to increase the followers, upvotes and views. Anyone can help me?

8 comments
[FONT=q_serif, Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]If you want to get more followers on quora you have to write nice answers which are meaningful and relevant to question, [/FONT][FONT=q_serif]Ask good questions. , [/FONT][FONT=q_serif]Post informative blogs , Post good comments[/FONT]

I think you need to answer as many quality and useful answers as possible to support community then you will get following by other guys.

[h=2]1. Strengthen Customer Experiences
[/h] Monitor mentions of your company on Quora. Start by searching for your company’s name. If it’s already a Quora topic, follow that topic to receive alerts as new questions are posed. If you answer a question about your company and its services or products, disclose your company affiliation and answer with facts.
Companies can deliver customer service via Quora by responding to complaints and criticisms. Additionally, company representatives can serve as resources, as illustrated by Instagram’s CEO, Kevin Systrom, who has answered questions about the app’s origins, name and URL.
[h=2]2. Research the Competition[/h] A quick search on Quora can help you keep tabs on the competition: what they’re up to and what others are saying about them. Just ask Bulx.com’s Matt Russo, who explained: “I used Quora to find information on a competitor’s web-based company. The answer was provided by someone who had obviously worked with the company in the past, as illustrated by the in-depth information he shared.” The Quora community is even sharing valuable insights about specific companies’ business models.
[h=2]3. Connect With Journalists[/h] Want Mashable or other news sites to cover your company? Quora can help. A number of tech reporters and editors –- including Mashable’s own Ben Parr and Christina Warren –- are offering advice to those seeking media coverage. Before pitching a media outlet, see what intelligence can be gleaned from Quora responses.
Andy Carvin, senior strategist at NPR, says it won’t be long until non-tech journalists leverage Quora as a reporting tool: “It can be used for research purposes by reporters, following threads on different subjects to get story ideas and the like. And it's probably just a matter of time before reporters start using it more directly as a sourcing tool, posing questions related to whatever topic they're reporting on.”
[h=2]4. Embrace Long-Form Dialogue.[/h] Networks like Twitter and Facebook have conditioned us to communicate in short bursts of information. Quora embraces long-form communication. The site’s value is in the depth and breadth of knowledge, so think outside the 140-character box when answering questions. Just don’t ramble.
[h=2]5. Expand Your Network[/h] If you want to connect with new people who share similar interests, follow topics that reflect your own personal interests. Whether you like discussing baseball, technology, politics or gardening, there are like-minded people on Quora for you to “meet.” Just click on the green “Follow Topic” button located at the top of the sidebar on the right.
[h=2]6. Establish Expertise[/h] Writing intelligent, relevant answers to key topics on Quora can strengthen how others perceive your expertise. Strengthen your credentials by developing a reputation as a subject-matter expert. You may notice that people will begin to request your input on related topics.

Quora is not like other typical social media sites, you have to give good and quality answers there to get more upvotes as well as followers. You will get popular if you can invest some times there in giving solution to people.

I used quora but they have a very bad trick of hidden advertisement and they never mention about it in public, In FAQ of most question they use their own referrer link on question related to PC hardware, laptop suggestion.

I was removed referrer link and instead, enter direct link but banned for doing this so I no longer use this type of site, however here is my experience and maybe useful for you.

1. Write answer and keep active.
Post comment on others popular answer.
3. Do not post answer in a unknown field, If you are good in webmaster then only subscribe to webmaster related category.
4. If you know about your religion then join them and write your answer, You will easily got followers from it.

I was achieve 2200 followers within 6 month.

Have a few tips with quora. If you have read traffic system 2.0 ebook. I think you will have a few ideas on it. Basically just copy answers on google and paste in the question related to your niche

Last edited:
There really isn't a secret to Quora, all you need to do is give thoughtful meaningful answers to the person's question. If it doesn't look spammy and gives great advice then you'll get upvoted and gain followers. It's really simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back