How to get traffic without SEO and Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_LEE

Hello all, can anyone please tell me how can i get traffic from google+,reddit,fb?
or any other source to get traffic to my wwebsite..

50 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- Creating an account on Google+, facebook, twitter, tumblr, youtube... Seaching for group related content on your site and share links your site
[/FONT]
- Share links your site on your profile page
- Your friend sharing for you

If not SEO and Google (we exclude direct traffic), and social traffic has already been mentioned, then, I can suggest 3 more options.

1. Display. Of course, you need to prepare to pay some costs for that but if you choose an advertising channel after a proper analysis (ROI, audience), it should be worth it.
2. Mail. If you ever did other projects and are in possession of a list of emails, make use of them. Send a reasonable email informing what a great website you have and encourage people to visit it.
3. Referrals. Find other website owners who could publish your link under their posts. It doesn't have to be for money as you can use barter (backlink for a backlink).

Try to lock your content. Use some social locks and tell your visitators to share or like that page. In this mode, you can get traffic from facebook for example.

You can use social network ( like fan page, group) to promote your site and get traffic or preparing a good content and seo at top of google; you will receive a nature traffic,

Facebook groups are great for traffic. You may want to make sure you have a facebook like box around so you can keep them coming after that. I have no experience with regards to G+.

With Reddit you just need to submit a post with an appropriate title to the appropriate subreddit. Be sure that it isn't spammy or anything like that. If it's good then they will come. If it's not..they'll probably burn you at the stake.

I've had posts submitted on /r/funny , /r/movies, /r/gaming and a few got to the front page of the respective subreddits. They weren't anything special, just listicle type of posts.

Others submitted to subreddits with 100K + followers, if they're nice posts, may stay there for 1-2 days. Try it out and you'll see it's rather easy and enjoyable.

google+: Join some communities related to your website's topic, participate in them and then share your own content.
reddit: Take part in that community openly. Share anything useful, not only your site's data, and share your website's content only where it is the best possible available. reddit give a good number of visitors if you have quality content, unique and timely.
fb: Make a group or page or both for your website. Get your friends to like and follow you there. It will slowly attract more people, if you have quality content to offer, and hence some traffic in start. Facebook gives a huge amount of traffic, but it takes time.
Twitter: Stay active, share content, attract people to follow you with the power of your quality content, and there you go, visitors for your website.
StumbleUpon: It is also a good source for traffic. Share your content there and it send related traffic.
And more.

Interesting, quality, unique and timely content gets traffic from every social sites, what so ever.

Spam Facebook groups is amazing way to gain much traffic!

Really ? No one will click those link when they know you're spamming. Even suspicious link like "Click here" "100$ give away" is hardly get any traffic. And someday Google will findout that you're spamming, that's the end for your site

One member posted theard about offline marketing with flyers, may be useful to you guys.. Check it out his nick is "Diskretni" :)

Tumblr is nice way to gain some nice and HQ traffic, they are people who like to spend a lot of time on phone or PC, so give them something they need!

If you don't want to get traffic from Google and SEO (which are also known as a source of organic traffic), then just go to referral platforms like social media or any sites that must be relevant to your niche (you need to get a backlink on it in order to do that.

Social Bookmarking is another great way of promoting your website. Submit your latest blog posts and pages to the most popular bookmarking sites, like StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, etc. Search engines really like these types of sites because the content on these sites is updated very frequently.
You should be very careful while doing this and you must properly handle the tags which are very essential to broadcast your news on a wide area network. This may increase your website traffic based on how effectively you have participated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back