How much time is a new website gets start visitors from google?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
What keywords are you trying to rank for? How high up in the SERP's are you for that keyword?

If your not ranking well in google what are you doing in terms of SEO?

Sorry need some more info before we can help you buddy.

Hi!
First thanks your help!
Keywords: Movie reviews, reviewed movies, buy online movies, buy reviewed movies, movie feedback, movie comments, buy movies online, buy online reviewed movies
How much time google start sending visitors?
My site more than 5 weeks old.

Last edited:
For getting the visitors you have to :
1. submit your site links in high rank forums that match to your niche,
2. submit your site to well known social site such as : FB, twitter, google plus, linked in, etc. cause everyday especially FB got 1.000.000.000.000 pageview perday according to google adcenter.
3. submit your site to woorank and see what you must fix on your SEO, especially set your sitemap (XML) to major SE so they could made your site indexed at their Server.

[MOD]Self-Advertising removed[/MOD]

Regard
xeniux

According to my knowledge, you need unique content to get indexed, or at least backlinks from authority established sites (better if will be ontopic)

as in my experience, mostly like the reply above, depends on lots of parts.
I did a medical site before, spend around 20 days to get the first google search traffic.
I think will need less if your article is unique and original.

If i were you i would get a couple of unique articles and then start building some backlinks, you could start with some social signals, they help quiet a lot.

Cheers and GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back