How much money do you need to make a Website for a business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lebar.123

I am trying to build a business brand with my father. We have already a business for renting cars but we want to shift our focus to making a travel agency.

How much money will it cost me to make a Webpage that will contain a reservation form and a small database? I also would like to know how much will it cost me to have good SEO on my website, for example, to go on the first Google page in the first 3 months and what does that imply?

3 comments
The best minimum possible setting up in an online website is as follow:
1. Domain Name: 10$ per year
2. Hosting: 12$ per year
3. Website Design: Depends from 30$ to 300$. (Using a custom script is costly and setting up using an existing script would be cheaper).
4. SEO (50$ to 500$) (You can use Indian guys for cheap seo services and a professional company for more long term SEO)
So its upto you how much you want to put in it.

Hi!

It's great that you want to take your business to the next level. Cost of developing a website depends on the requirements/details. In order to give you a more accurate $$ figure, I need more details. However, I would personally suggest you to build the website using wordpress. Custom script will cost you a lot more.

Regarding SEO, which keywords do you wish to rank in google?

Every keyword has competition, more competitive keyword will be harder to rank whereas less competitive keyword will be easier to rank. Please provide the keyword details. :)

Also, I wish to inform you that SEO doesn't mean your website will rank overnight, SEO is a long term process, you need to continue doing SEO, only then you will be able to see better result.

Kind Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back