How many cellphone/mobile do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have three. One is personal, one is for business and one is usually off ( I take it with myself on my trips off shore and input the local SIM).

I use a LeEco Le 2 X520 for personal/business and a Motorola Moto G3 for banking/2factor-auth. The Le Eco is a great phone at 120$, I can easily recommend.

Personally I have a recent smartphone (asus zenfone 3), but I also keep a really old model as a backup at home (which is shared with my whole family) ready to use in case my new one stops working and I need one for a few weeks until I buy a new one.

1 smartphone, could use another one thou. If I ever get another one I'll get an old non-smartphone one, way more reliable. Too bad I need the internet on my current one, else I would still have my Nokia 3310.

I have three.

One is dual chip and I can have two different carriers, I change them from time to time to split my 4G use and to get the better signal.

The second I leave at home and use to watch movies and Netflix.

The third is a cheap phone that I use as a bike computer - is cheaper and more flexible than a good bike computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back