How do you get Traffic using Reddit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DediSolutions

Hello Guys, I just heard about Reddit that it gives huge traffic if you know how to use it well. I have tried to check but I am not sure how to get
more karma points since other sub reddit needs higher Karma.

Can anyone give me tips on how to market using Reddit?

Thanks in Advance

17 comments
Reddit is one of the social bookmarking site best and very popular. By using it effectively you can get thousands of hits on your website. It also helps you to increase your income online (monetize the blog, your website)

Increase traffic to your website.
-Find interesting content and share Redditb.
-Giving an interesting title to your link
-Submit your link on a suitable sub- reddit.
-Time to send your link
-Let people know you are active
-Do not send links at all time
-Do not be disappointed
-According to another Reddit user

Controversial topic are the most catchy in reddit. So, if you want to generate traffic from reddit then bookmark something interesting, that would attract not only engagement but curiosity.

Reddit is one of the good site to get traffic. If you want increase your traffic in reddit so please folllow given below steps.

- Let people know you are active
- Find intresting content and share reddit.
- Time to send you link.
- Submit your link on a suitable title.
- Don't send links at all time.

Increase your karma by images before post anything. It is a fun social, so you should post images about fun or pets to increase the karma. The most people here is hate links in text. You must build karma before do anything here to get traffic

How to get Traffic using Reddit ?

Reddit brings a huge amount of traffic to your website that gives you brand exposure & multiple followers.
You can try these steps to get traffic from Reddit :
1)Identify your target audiences to track them.
2)Also let the audiences come to know about your website
3) Submit your URL links to Reddit only once at a time
4) Monitor your comments to reddit submissions & try to get more links to your website by replying to comments.
I hope all these steps would help to increase your traffic using Reddit.
Thank You.

Last edited:
I am not getting organic traffic for my website from Reddit. I get large number number traffic for my site from forum sites, facebook and twitter as compred to the reddit.

I thought that if we comment the link, it would be immediately deleted by the admin.
This is prettily tough to attract traffic when your sub reddit is unpopular. Choose the sub reddit wisely and you will be successful.

One of the things you must do is. Consistently post good content on reddit and be active on it almost everyday. Once people start noticing that you are posting quality content, then naturally your visitor base will increase and you will witness an increase in traffic as well.

Hello

Hello Guys, I just heard about Reddit that it gives huge traffic if you know how to use it well. I have tried to check but I am not sure how to get
more karma points since other sub reddit needs higher Karma.

Can anyone give me tips on how to market using Reddit?

Thanks in Advance

You will get good traffic from Social Networking Sites and Forums only.

i personally used rediit for years as my traffic source,
reditt convert well too, create your post and share your links on social media. everything is done itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back