How did you find WJunction?

How did you find Wjunction?

• Search engine (example Google, Yahoo etc)

Votes: 88 50.0%
  • Another site

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • From a friend

Votes: 52 29.5%
  • Social network (Facebook, twitter etc)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Others (Please post below)

Votes: 12 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 comments
well to be honest i found it in Katzforums someone there was advertising an multiposter and i cracked it with a simple trick [redirecting the app packets to localhost] so i thought i could bitch with him about it .. but it's all remains that i'm here in good community friendly people deserve to stick with forever

I was a member of katzforums past. so do bhw and dp (still in both) well was lookin for multiposter reviews and found wj i guess. that time it wasnt crowded. well i roamed unregd for a while and then later i joined

User shanit, n4pst3r and Chutad told me this is a good site to sell RS accounts (way back in 2010) and hence i joined here.

Well, the rest is history! :)

It was long back in 2009. Someone linked it at some IRC where I was. No idea what IRC was it, I used to be on plenty of channels back then.

I registered long back in 2008. I don't remember how i have come to Wjunction but i can remember that st0ne, el jentel and ultima were the big boys.

Formerly visited the Digitalpoint Forum and appeared some filehosts who were being accused of scam, and mentioned that it was scam "because it was banned from wjunction". Were my first visits.

I registered when the doubt on Digitalpoint that Uploadstation might be scam.
This time I registered and I remained active to this day.

Thanks WJuncton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back