HostUnmetered.net - E3-1230V5 - Unmetered 1 Gbit and 10 Gbit - Streaming / CDN - UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

keanu

Corporate Membership
r29FqHn.png

HostUnmetered.net provides unmetered dedicated server hosting solutions for companies and businesses that require high bandwidth hosting - for streaming or CDN purposes for example. Every server we sell comes with at least 1 Gigabit connection and we provide up to 10 Gbit connectivity per server. All our servers come with fully dedicated, unshared bandwidth. This means you can burst your port at any time without restrictions.

We provide high quality servers based on enterprise grade Supermicro Hardware (ECC memory, Intel Xeon, Intel Enterprise SSD, WD RE Storage, ...) and connected to a high performance network in the UK. Our DC ilocated inside the London Financial District. In Germany we use

In Germany we use HP Enterprise severs with WD RE Storage and ECC memory. Located in our state-of-the art datacenter in Dusseldorf, we provide high reliability services.

Our key strengths
  • State of the art datacenter in the UK and Germany
  • Low latency network
  • Up to 10 Gbit unmetered bandwidth possible!
  • 1 Gbit standard, upgrade to 10 Gbit possible
  • DEDICATED & UNSHARED Bandwidth
  • Control panel to manage your servers (Bandwidth Monitoring, Start/Reboot/Stop)
  • 99.99% Network SLA
  • 24x7x365 Support
  • Free to choose OS
  • Including 500 GBPS DDoS Protection
  • Free Setup on all dedicated servers
  • No contracts, you pay month per month and you can cancel anytime!

Looking for a custom configuration ? Send us an email at sales@hostunmetered.net and we will offer you a custom offer with our best price.

Use coupon code WJUNCTION15 to get 15% recurring discount!

Contact Us:

Last edited:
26 comments
Hi Amanat,

Our company specializes in unmetered servers, not metered ones. Therefore it is our guarantee to at least provide 1 Gbit of unmetered bandwidth per server.
The pricing is almost the same or cheaper than most companies charge for that amount of bandwidth.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at sales@hostunmerered.net

Kind Regards,
Keanu from HostUnmetered.net

Hi Amanat,

Our company specializes in unmetered servers, not metered ones. Therefore it is our guarantee to at least provide 1 Gbit of unmetered bandwidth per server.
The pricing is almost the same or cheaper than most companies charge for that amount of bandwidth.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at sales@hostunmerered.net

Kind Regards,
Keanu from HostUnmetered.net

thanks but but i prefer 100 TB. becoz i know my usage :)

We have updated our pricing plans to make things easier. We have also released a new discount!
Get 25% off for your server, recurring using coupon code 25OFF
If you need any custom configuration or if you have any questions, please contact us at sales@hostunmetered.net

We have updated our thread with our Metered offers. We now offer servers with 100TB Bandwidth for a very low price!

Last edited:
Still very costly than leasweb 100 TB servers from resellers. In the same price, anyone can easily get 32GB ram servers, but you are selling just 16 GB ram.

Still very costly than leasweb 100 TB servers from resellers. In the same price, anyone can easily get 32GB ram servers, but you are selling just 16 GB ram.

Hi Amanat,

We provide one of the lowest pricing on the market for this server location and our services we offer add significant value to our servers. DDoS Protection up to 850 Gbps, Full Management option and option to upgrade to 1 Gbit / 10 Gbit unmetered make it a very good price for this kind of servers.

If you are interested in our company, send us an email at sales@hostunmetered.net with your budget and required configuration and we'll see what we can offer for you.

Kind Regards,
Keanu - HostUnmetered

hi
i have sent an email regarding my specs, but its more than 24 hrs not listen back yet from your side

maybe it's in spam folder?
i've ordered a server and before i had an email exchange for pre sales questions and they replied within minutes :)

btw server is working great!
delivery was the next day,payment by bitcoins everything is great so far :)

hi
i have sent an email regarding my specs, but its more than 24 hrs not listen back yet from your side

Hi, Amanat

We have replied with our offer yesterday a few hours after your ticket was submitted, so not sure what happened there but please check your spamfolder.

hi

maybe it's in spam folder?
i've ordered a server and before i had an email exchange for pre sales questions and they replied within minutes :)

btw server is working great!
delivery was the next day,payment by bitcoins everything is great so far :)

Glad to hear that everything is working for you. Thank you for doing business with us.

We have update our coupon code ! Get 20% recurring discount on all our servers until 1 January 2017.

Last edited:
Get 20% recurring off our unmetered servers this holiday season. Your own dedicated server with unmetered bandwidth, from €119 / month.

@keanu
currently i am having 100TB server with you (i am really satisfied!) but traffic is going high for me because my project is working great.
can i apply for unmetered upgrade and get the 20% discount?
so my server will cost 119euros after the upgrade :)

best regards

@keanu
currently i am having 100TB server with you (i am really satisfied!) but traffic is going high for me because my project is working great.
can i apply for unmetered upgrade and get the 20% discount?
so my server will cost 119euros after the upgrade :)

best regards

Hello Kanbi,

Glad to hear our service is working for you. Can you please open up a ticket so we can process this for you ?

Kind Regards,
Keanu V.
HostUnmetered.net

Thread has been updated with latest promotions and offers.

Last edited:
All promotions and offers are still valid for the WJ community. Switch to HostUnmetered.net today and enjoy superior network and hardware performance at an affordable price.

Our offers are still available, use coupon code EASTER10 to get an additional 10% off until 18/04/2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back