Hostspicy.Com| Intel Xeon X3430, E3-1230, 2XE5506, 2XE5620, From $65.00(NL,FR,U.S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostspicy

Hostspicy.Com| Intel Xeon X3430, E3-1230, 2XE5506, 2XE5620, From $65.00(NL,FR,U.S,GR)

logo-dark.png

Hostspicy has been providing hosting services since March 2013. Our team consists of 6 experienced and dedicated members who’ve been in the hosting industry for numerous years, providing 24×7 support and assuring quality in our services. Having experience in the industry both as customers and hosts for several years has allowed us to pick out the flaws in many companies, allowing us to create an impeccable experience for our customers.

Here are Some of our services/products which we offer also you can view all our products on our website :- HostSpicy Web Solutions Services - Reseller Hosting ||Offshore and onshore VPS ||Dedicated Server ||Cloud Server ||Windows Servers ||RDP ||Master Reseller Hosting.
Custom Plans also available at discounted rates

For more information on our products or discounts, The best way to contact us is via Skype Chat or Sales Ticket

Why Choose Hostspicy?
- We have technicians on-site 24 hours a day.
- We keep spare parts on-site for hardware replacement.
- No notification period for cancellations. Cancel anytime.
- We are VPS and VPN provider friendly!
- We have lots of happy customers
- No long term commitment or lock in, if your business model changes, end customer cancels or you just decide you want to do something different you can cancel all or part of your services with us.
- Special offers and deals can be ordered by new and existing customers, you can even cancel your old service without penalty.
- Flexible billing terms, pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Select the payment date that suits you best

Are Hostspicy dedicated servers managed?
While our servers are semi managed, our technicians are available to assist with most Linux system questions. We are experienced with Xen and OpenVZ virtualization and we will help you move your VPS/Dedicated nodes to our network! Simple migrations are available for no charge - please contact us for more info.

Our Dedicated Servers Features

- IPMI ACCESS
- Remote Reboot / Power OFF
- 24x 7 KVM
- Re-Installation anytime

Our Deals Of The Day

HP DL160 G6 / 2x INTEL Xeon L5630 / 32GB DDR3 Ram / 4x 1TB SATA II / On-board Software Raid / 1Gbit 100TB - $90.00.Month(Netherlands)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S.A Dedi Plans - All plans can be found here (U.S Dedicated Servers - Hostspicy Managed cPanel or Linux cPanel dedicated servers)

f739934f73ba47e996fad68b22ed7553.png

France Dedi Plans - All plans can be found here (France Dedicated Servers - Hostspicy Managed cPanel or Linux cPanel dedicated servers)

Netherlands Dedi Plans - All plans can be found here (Netherlands Dedicated Servers - Hostspicy Managed cPanel or Linux cPanel dedicated servers)

50800dabbc1e4727b591553742c48fb9.png

5f83d5ca469e45648fa83040b700d2cc.png

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AND INFO
===============================================
Control Panel Options:
- cPanel and WebHost Manager - $35 per month
- DirectAdmin - $10 per month
- Add IP addresses (justification required) - $0.50 per month per IP
- Add R1Soft Data Backup - Starting at $15.00 per month!

Dedicated Servers Includes:

FJnyzuG.png
Free Installation of Apache, Mysql Etc (On Request)
FJnyzuG.png
Real Time Graph Of Disk, Memory, Bandwidth Usage
FJnyzuG.png
2 Instant Reboot, Reinstall, Shutdown
FJnyzuG.png
24x7x365 Live & Ticket Support
FJnyzuG.png
Amazing Network Performance
FJnyzuG.png
Upgradable Ram, Disk Anytime
FJnyzuG.png
99.99% Uptime

Operating Systems:

FJnyzuG.png
Centos 5, 6 (32, 64Bit), Citrix Xenserver 6.2
FJnyzuG.png
Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.0LTS (32, 64Bit)
FJnyzuG.png
Debian Squeeze, Wheezy (32, 64Bit)
FJnyzuG.png
Fedora 18 (64Bit), FreeBSD 8.2, 9, 10
FJnyzuG.png
OpenSuse 12.3, 13.1, Proxmox VE 3.0
FJnyzuG.png
Scientific Linux 6, VMware ESXi 5.5
FJnyzuG.png
Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2 (64Bit) (Free Complimentary)

Acceptable Use Information:
- IRC-related, Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden.
- Legal adult content is allowed.
- Please review our Terms of Service, which includes our full Acceptable Use Policy, for more information.

Links:
- Terms of Service - includes Acceptable Use Policy and Service Level Agreement

Accepted Payment Gateways
1. Paypal
2. Webmoney
3. Indian Bank Transfer (PM ME)

4. CCavenue
5. Payza
6. Webmoney
7. Perfect Money

Best Regards

- Hostspicy Web Solutions Team

Last edited:
67 comments
site is down [pokerface]

Its not down .Actually We are in process of transferring the domain name from godaddy to namecheap. so its not opening at some area.
But our billing system is online you can check the plans here :- https://my.hostspicy.com

let me know if you face any problem.

Best regards,
Hostspicy

site is down [pokerface]

Domain Transfer also been completed and it should be open fine there.

Intel Xeon E3-1240
Processor: 3.30Ghz + IPMI - 4 Cores / 8 Threads
RAM: 24GB DDR3
HDD:2x2TB HW RAID -1
Monthly Bandwidth:Unlimited @ 1Gbps
Primary IP Alocation: 1
/64 IPv6 Address Block**
IPMI Accesss

Price:- 83.00$/month

Available with instant Delivery with free windows OS of your choice.

Last edited:
Need your support. Ticket #649300

Issue resolved. Thanks.

Last edited:
is there any demo?need to check speed
what is windows (*)?

Hello,

I am sorry but there is no demo comes with our dedicated servers , ip you want any speedtest then let me know i can give you the test ip.
Windows is an Operating system which can be install on the server,

I know what is windows :S
I asked why u used (*) star marks?!

Hello,

Its highlights windows

Can I install rapidleech in france's server ?

Hello, Sure you can use rapidleech with it /

Intel Xeon E3-1240

Processor: 3.30Ghz + IPMI - 4 Cores / 8 Threads
RAM: 24GB DDR3
HDD:2x2TB HW RAID -1
Monthly Bandwidth:Unlimited @ 1Gbps
Primary IP Alocation: 1
/64 IPv6 Address Block**
IPMI Accesss

Free WINDOWS OS INSTALLATION

Available for instant delivery only at 80$/month

Last edited:
Do you have some control panel to easily reinstall the operating system, or if necessary, I need to open a ticket requesting? How long to deliver the server?

i paid two days ago, can i know what time i can receive my server?

i opened a ticket yesterday, but no one answered!

Hello,

Dedi Server Delivery ETA with in 3 days and the server has been delivered now .
Thank you.

Do you have some control panel to easily reinstall the operating system, or if necessary, I need to open a ticket requesting? How long to deliver the server?

Hello,

You have to tell us for any re-installations , we can do it for you .Server Delivery with in 3days.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have question, what facility that you provide with IPMI?
since AFAIK if you give IPMI access, you can virtually change anything within your machine.
CMIIW

Hello,
since AFAIK if you give IPMI access, you can virtually change anything within your machine.
CMIIW

Don't change BIOS, RAID, IDRAC, ILO configuration!
Any change on these parameters will cause irreversible damage on your server.
According our terms of sale, you will lose monitoring and assistance in case of modification.
In addition, these modifications are to be regarded as intended damage and a $50.00 USD fee will be charged.

Hello,
CMIIW

According our terms of sale, you will lose monitoring and assistance in case of modification.
In addition, these modifications are to be regarded as intended damage and a $50.00 USD fee will be charged.

I wonder who stupid enough to do it in first place if they don't know what are they doing :)
I though I can install new os by my self if I have access to IPMI and as long as I have the iso's
in future if I need to reinstall or have new os for my server I only need to contact you to do it on my behalf.
well as long I can restart my server, or boot up my server in case in emergency, I can do it with IPMI without asking you to restart it by support ticket, I think it's good enough.

another questions
1. what window's version do you provide? since in your first page you didn't specify what version you will use.
2. if I don't like the server and I want to upgrade or down grade it, do I need to pay more in full (in case of upgrading) or I only need to pay for remaining days? or in case it down grading do the remaining days will be added to the new server?.
3. or incase I dissatisfied with the service do I get full refund or it will deducted as my service remains.

since I still can not decide to use what os's for my future server and I am usually stick with provider that I like for long times, I need to know what your provide or what rules you have, that's why I asking you this.

this will my last pre order questions before deciding to use your service or not.
thank you in advance and sorry for troubling you.
best regards.

I wonder who stupid enough to do it in first place if they don't know what are they doing :)
I though I can install new os by my self if I have access to IPMI and as long as I have the iso's
in future if I need to reinstall or have new os for my server I only need to contact you to do it on my behalf.
well as long I can restart my server, or boot up my server in case in emergency, I can do it with IPMI without asking you to restart it by support ticket, I think it's good enough.

another questions
1. what window's version do you provide? since in your first page you didn't specify what version you will use.
2. if I don't like the server and I want to upgrade or down grade it, do I need to pay more in full (in case of upgrading) or I only need to pay for remaining days? or in case it down grading do the remaining days will be added to the new server?.
3. or incase I dissatisfied with the service do I get full refund or it will deducted as my service remains.

since I still can not decide to use what os's for my future server and I am usually stick with provider that I like for long times, I need to know what your provide or what rules you have, that's why I asking you this.

this will my last pre order questions before deciding to use your service or not.
thank you in advance and sorry for troubling you.
best regards.

Hello,

We can provide any windows version you needed , Ex- windows 2008 r2 , windows 2007 , windows 2008 .
Incase of upgrade you need to pay the full , its better to upgrade or downgrade within the due date
there will be no refund on dedicated servers , however we can adjust , but i am sure you will get full satisfaction with us . ;) :D :P

Special - Intel® Xeon® E5620
2x Intel® Xeon® E5620
8 coeurs 16 threads @2.4 GHz
cache L3 12M, x64, VT
64GB DDR3 ECC
2 x2 TB HDD SAS
1 Gbit/sec @ Unlimited

Price :- 106.99$

Free windows Installation

Order Here

Last edited:
Status