Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! From WJunction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa

Father Christmas
:psy: Merry Christmas! - Happy Holidays! :psy:

pYLS5.png

From the entire WJunction team, we'd like to wish everyone a very happy Christmas & Happy holidays. We hope that you all have a great Christmas/Holiday and enjoy it to the fullest! We're all looking forward to 2013, and hope that the new year brings even more joyful moments for you all.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H10f2w7T5CU&feature=pyv[/ame]

Oppa Christmas Style
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SmFzJRK1QA[/ame]

We hope that everyone is looking forward to the festive season and whatever you have planned goes well.

In 2013, we plan on making several changes to WJunction which involves the following;

• Refining of rules
  • A little more lenient towards members*
  • More competitions (we'll be holding our very own Christmas competition soon)
  • Re-introducing a staff user group
  • We have plans on changing certain sections but don't wish to give away everything now; keep your eyes peeled though!

What you asked for and what we did:

You asked for;
A new skin
iTrader modification
AJAX PMs & Visitor messages
Refining of rules
To be more lenient

What we did;

Skin: We worked with That1Design to bring to you a spectacular skin, one of the best that was created by That1Design. That1Design worked together with us and we took into account everything that our focus group had suggested (again - Thank you to those - you know who you are!)

iTrader: You asked for an iTrader modification over 5x times, with the new administration in charge, we considered our members suggestions and implemented the iTrader modification.

AJAX PMs & Visitor messages: Some of you kept asking members to refresh on the chatbox, or browse the site and log out without checking if you have any PMs - This was raised as an issue and we decided to implement AJAX PMs and visitor messages (so you never miss a PM or visitor message again!). For those that aren't aware of this, please view our other announcements.

Refining of rules: You asked us to refine rules and to make it more clearer, we plan on refining and making the rules clearer with clauses. Rules will be in a single thread with categories (additional rules for sections will still be in their respective sections).

More lenient: You asked us if WJunction members of staff could be more lenient towards users that break rules, what we plan on doing is warning a member when they break a rule instead of issuing an infraction. Warnings are 0 points. Please note that some rules that are broken skip this.

*Note: This depends on the rule that is being broken, however, we will be issuing warnings instead of infractions for the first time a rule is broken (dependent on the rule being broken). Thread will remain opened until 26th December; keep it civilized.

Merry Christmas from the entire WJunction team.

%5Bsanta-gifts%5D.gif
Competitions start soon! :psy:

With love,
Santa & the entire WJunction team

62 comments
wow the first post for an admin ! :P
who r u ? :D
==============

thanks a lot our staff for all what u have done

looking forward to the newest modifications u have wrote above :)

Last edited:
Well, seeing as i'm named GeeZus, i couldn't miss this could i?

Happy christmas and all that, so be have a good one from all the staff.

ps. be good i don't want my ban hammer being used over the christmas period.

Merry Christmas! I wish all WJ members to receive 1,000,000 (life-work-... related) opportunities in the next year! Yes, opportunities. Because, there is nothing better for the talented webmaster, coder, writer,... And the most important thing - Let`s try to be more tolerable, bearable, acceptable, allowable, supportable, endurable, sufferable, because mastering all words ending on able makes you able:) 1,000 Thanks to the WJ team for their hard work, creativity, and the awesome competitions[wjlove] Be happy, healthy, and loved:)

Merry Christmas! I wish all WJ members to receive 1,000,000 (life-work-... related) opportunities in the next year! Yes, opportunities. Because, there is nothing better for the talented webmaster, coder, writer,... And the most important thing - Let`s try to be more tolerable, bearable, acceptable, allowable, supportable, endurable, sufferable, because mastering all words ending on able makes you able:) 1,000 Thanks to the WJ team for their hard work, creativity, and the awesome competitions[wjlove] Be happy, healthy, and loved:)

Well said, Trol!

We can't wait to open up the competition threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back