[Help] Increase Maximum Upload size of phpMyAdmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinux

i am running your good CWP on my site, unfortunately i am not able to change the maximum Upload file size on phpMyAdmin,

I have done some changes according to google search results, but problem is it still shows 64MB, please guide us how and where the code should be changed for root and users of domains.

i am using
CWP version: 0.9.8.389
Php 5

bDU9IMk.jpg

Waiting for your kind reply.

4 comments
You need to edit php.ini then restart the webserver.
Code:
post_max_size = 1G
upload_max_filesize = 1G

The file is usually located in /etc folder, if you cant find it run $whereis php

You can import the file via SSH.

Cd to the directory containing the SQL file, Then
Code:
mysql -uroot -p DATABASE < FILENAME.sql

oh. CWP. php.ini is located /usr/local/php/php.ini Dont forget to restart webserver.
I used CWP a few times and it broke after a while for no apparent reason & support is non existent unless you pay.

@Gavo Yes, Its CWP and path you mentioned is the same, /usr/local/php/php.ini

should i change the values in this file or files available in user of domain, because i have the root access and customer needs to increase limit.

It would be best to change the values in CWP PHP Settings / PHP.ini Configuration so changes are not lost when upgrading.

If that doesn't work and you have enabled multiphp directly edit the users php.ini

I have done changes in CWP PHP Settings / PHP.ini Configuration and restarted the server but limit size 64MB still remains,

Problem is if upgrade PHP5 to Php6 or Higher Vb 4.2.X stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back