Status
Not open for further replies.

janu123

Banned
Banned
Hey has anyone tried this premium link generator ..?
What maximum speed did u get while downloading or remote uploading..? And how many filehosts premium account does it give on purchasing premium account and how much it costs..?
I was planning to use it for downloading on RL or Sborg
so if anyone has used then give their feedback...

15 comments
They're quite fast, however you can only use the download links to download the files onto your computer, so you can't use the generated links to remote upload or anything like that...

They're quite fast, however you can only use the download links to download the files onto your computer, so you can't use the generated links to remote upload or anything like that...

How many premium filehost do they give..? and how much it costs for 1 month. I found it's name in sborg manual , so was wondering that couldn't we use it for sborg..?

cky22o.png

^ These filehosts. You can find the price on their website...

these type of site only worth if u have rdp or rapidleech without any premium accounts! I used premiumcreater which cost 4$ a month!first i also thought that i can remote upload! but no u cant remote remote upload to the filehost! u got to have either rdp or rl to use this!

1) At the moment they provide 56 hosts. For only 6-7 the amount of GB is limited (HF is 16Gb per day). Not really a problem.
2) Depending on the host, the speeds are pretty fast. I got a max of almost 9Mbs on my 16Mbs connection.
3) It's a steal for $4 a month
4) I tried most of the hosts and they all worked. The link was created almost instantly.
5) You can use Real Debrid in Sborg. There is actually a checkbox for it. It works flawlessly.

All in all, looking at the price and reliability, they give RPnet a run for their money (RPnet only offers 13 filehosts).

RPnet is twice as expensive and they always have trouble getting it right. They had to take FileServe off their list because they couldn't get it to work.

Real Debird is very good.

Yes Real debrid is really nice for personal downloading ,but RPnet can be used for RL also their generate links can be used..
But RealDebrid can't be used in RL that is the prob...

Fast-debrid dont work also is Real-Debrid
Fast-Debrid only uploaded.to works support sucks...see my support http://fastdebrid.webs.com/
Real-Debrid even worse.. you pay and......get nothing.

I advice Alldebrid.Why? support is good! In 24 hours message or fix, now thats support, o yeh , you DONT lose your money like the other ones above!

weird, i've used real debrid and they are way too slow! also i see replies here saying you dont' remote upload? that's false because i can remote upload fine.

No payed with paypal no activation at all, communication trough support is really bad , you must fill in NOROBOT to contact a administrator but always answer from VEGA (robot)
So all i got after payment is nothing , now after 1 week still nothing, even a good communication is not possible trough their support!
Thats why RealDebrid became the baddest thing i ever deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back