Google vs Yahoo vs Bing

Status
Not open for further replies.
78 comments
The best one is google,but this all depends on your website (keywords,backlinks etc).Some of my websites are getting the most visitors from yahoo,so i can not say that google is the best.

google/yahoo/bing

In that order,

Google is to me way ahead of the game. Bing ever search I have ever done on it only gives me tons of adds instead of what I am really looking for and why it is on the bottom to me.

Was this thread really started?!

I mean... how can anyone have a doubt about which is the best?!?

Seriously... Google will soon be a major company across all platforms and things

They already own youtube, they own tablets, cellphones, and craploads of crap, next step will be buying windows or apple lol

I heard they bought some cellphone company for MILLIONS just for a couple patents...

At this time and some next year, Google's still number in search engines on the internet. If want to defeat google, a big company needs super technology about searching on the web networks. I think it's very difficult to do that because google is giant corp.

Google
but its always best to submit to all search engines!
As Microsoft in windows 8, by default integrated Bing as their major search engine.
moreover you cant over look the amount of traffic you can fetch from yahoo answers. all in all Google is the top among the three
but never knew ts up to the end user to use the search engine. Happy submitting to all search engine and draw traffic!

None other than Google, every body wants to top search results in Google only, We have seen people saying that they are not receiving any results even though they are topping the search list in Yahoo and bing for some particular keywords.

I don't think it's really a competition at all - Google is the Alpha and Omega of search engines. The rest are incidental. What Googles says and does, that goes. "To google" is a verb in dictionaries. The whole world uses Google! Amen. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back