Other Google drive video intergrate with jwplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev666

Banned
Banned
Hi all,

Anyone knows anyone who offers help on integrate google drive videos with jwplayer ? I have unlimited google drive storage, however, i can't generate any direct mp4 link to paste on my wordpress theme, my wordpress theme comes with default jwplayer where i can just paste the direct mp4 link to show the video in jw. All i need is to paste the direct link.

Willing to pay a small fee for someone who have experience in this, need someone who is able to make the direct link permanent which means it won't expire or something or deleted after few months/years, i saw some sites using r4---sn-npobuxa-npoel.googlevideo.com for years when i inspect the media link. or different numbers, it starts with google video.

Kindly leave a comment or message me for recommendation to anyone or any sites.

Thank you.

2 comments
Hi all,

Anyone knows anyone who offers help on integrate google drive videos with jwplayer ? I have unlimited google drive storage, however, i can't generate any direct mp4 link to paste on my wordpress theme, my wordpress theme comes with default jwplayer where i can just paste the direct mp4 link to show the video in jw. All i need is to paste the direct link.

Willing to pay a small fee for someone who have experience in this, need someone who is able to make the direct link permanent which means it won't expire or something or deleted after few months/years, i saw some sites using r4---sn-npobuxa-npoel.googlevideo.com for years when i inspect the media link. or different numbers, it starts with google video.

Kindly leave a comment or message me for recommendation to anyone or any sites.

Thank you.

You need to use an API service to generate the google video URL to the direct mp4 file for streaming. For example: https://www.getlink.club/
Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back