Selling Google Drive Player Script - Stream Your Google Drive Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google drive player script - stream your google drive & google photos video files

Google Drive Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. I'll try to explain all features below -
[FONT=&amp]
Features:

[/FONT]- Google Drive + Google Photos Support
- JWPlayer / VideoJS Available
- Player + Download Available
- Bulk Links Generation
- Add Your Own Subtitle
- Add Custom Image Preview
- Edit Existing Link Titles
- Search Link using Link Title
- Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
- Advanced Yet Easy Controls
- Awesome Admin Dashboard
- Free 6 Months Updates
- Free Installation Service
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Affordable One-Time Payment
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]Demo Google Drive: GOOGLE DRIVE TEST VIDEO

Demo Google Photos: GOOGLE PHOTOS TEST VIDEO

[FONT=&amp]Price: $45.00 USD One-Time Payment

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Screenshots & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Order[/FONT][FONT=&amp]: [/FONT]https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-advanced-script

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery ) , PayPal Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery )

Get In Touch: Support System & Skype live:contact_38242 or PM me here.

Code:
[I]We have a basic version of this script too, but that use a [/I][I]different[/I][I] method to stream google drive videos and has few limitations - [URL="https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-basic-script/"]Check That Out Here[/URL] ![/I]

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this script ?
- Google Drive storage is very cheap and Google's speed is very fast worldwide so streaming through this script will help you to serve your visitor / clients better. Also unlike video hosts, you can put your own ads and earn more.

2. Do I need Ipv6 Address to run this script ?
- For GOOGLE DRIVE you need to have an IPv6 address on your hosting / vps / server but you don't need IPv6 for GOOGLE PHOTOS.

3. What if this script stop working ?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this script stops working in future, but we will provide updated script for free as far as you have update subscription.

4. Do you offer refund or money back ?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, visit our Knowledgebase Here or Create a support ticket, Add me on Skype or PM me here.

Code:
[FONT=&amp]We are the same googledriveplayer.com team, just we moved to a new brand to offer more products and service. Hope you'll like it.[/FONT]

Thanks.

10% Discount On Google Drive Player Advanced Script, Use JUICY10PERCENT as the discount code.

Last edited:
264 comments
still no update 48hrs gone.. waiting patiently they are many giant sites their script was never disturb in last 2 weeks. even their very old posts are still working...

Define giant? I see fmovies, 123movies, yesmovies,kissanime... etc affected by this google drive change.

No, we are not. But why do you think we are?
#JustAsking
It seems not all streaming sites got affected or did they patch it somehow so fast

There are different methods of doing this, some using different and unique methods and some fix it very shortly and most of the time within 24 to 48 hours. It all depends on how much money you willing to spend to get more and more developers working on the same thing.

Though 123movies was late this time comparing to others.

Google photos not working now.
I saw fmovies player they already fixed. their server f1 and f2 is working now.

yes lot of folks has already fixed this and big streaming sites has done it days ago.. so we are last one to receive any update if we receive any. lets hope he come up with solution or pay someone to give him solution.....
waiting patiently.

Hello,

We have got the fix and applied it to our Ultimate API hours ago. But as our work hours was over so, we needed to leave office. We will release Google Drive Player Advanced Script 3.5.0 with the
fix and new features possibly within next 1-2 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Hello,

We have got the fix and applied it to our Ultimate API hours ago. But as our work hours was over so, we needed to leave office. We will release Google Drive Player Advanced Script 3.5.0 with the
fix and new features possibly within next 1-2 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

check PM :)

Last edited:
Google Drive Player Advanced Script Updater V3.0.0 to V3.5.0 is sent to all customers over email. In case you didn't receive that email or need the full script you can re-download the product from My Account > Purchase History.

For any questions or support don't hesitate to create a support ticket here.

Thanks.

script is working after update but there is little bug. now player has Download Link button, when click to download video. it gave you 404 error by loading another page within the iframe. even video is created as player+download. so can we fix this?

script is working after update but there is little bug. now player has Download Link button, when click to download video. it gave you 404 error by loading another page within the iframe. even video is created as player+download. so can we fix this?

I am not sure why you have that 404 error, but our demo seems to be working fine - Cosmos Laundromat - First Cycle

However, you can disable those download and share icon from settings or you can create a support ticket so we can check the issue and try to fix it for you.

Thanks.

Okay here is my professional review for Google drive plugins :

I have use more than 6 plugins and codes from many sources and for everyone there is a problem . some have bad support and some have bad quality .

But this guy here knows what he is doing . The script is clean and works professional . I asked some modification after I bought advanced script and all done as requested ( Not free lol :D )

I am happy with the performance after I test the script hope all things always smooth like that

Okay here is my professional review for Google drive plugins :

I have use more than 6 plugins and codes from many sources and for everyone there is a problem . some have bad support and some have bad quality .

But this guy here knows what he is doing . The script is clean and works professional . I asked some modification after I bought advanced script and all done as requested ( Not free lol :)) )

I am happy with the performance after I test the script hope all things always smooth like that

Thanks for your review. This kind of review is inspirational and everything we work for. We will keep doing what we are doing now and will try to improve the products and support. We already have planned some more features for next update. Here's few of them -

• Admin Panel Login Log With All Details Like Time+Date, IP, ISP, Country etc.
  • Blocking Users Based On Single IP Address / IP Subnet (Coding Level Firewall).
  • Blocking Users Based On Requests To Player / Download Page Within Certain Time Limit.
  • Restricting Access To Player For Certain Country / Countries.
  • Option For Hiding Streaming Links From The Source Completely (more secure).
  • Showing Original Video Title Both In Meta Title, In Player and In Download.
  • Playing Video From The Same Point Where User Stopped Watching Last Time.
  • Implementing Cool Custom JW Player & VideoJS Skin For Free.
  • Adding Option For VAST Advertisement Template (decision pending, depends on clients requests).
  • and planning more :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back