Good List Of Alternatives To Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
56 comments
Thank you for the list. But the choice depends on different aspects (type of business, type of clientele, etc). All the listed providers are third party (I used to work with Dwolla and Paypal in the past) and I don't think that they are completely safe. If your business is low risk and turnover is more than $50 000, the better choice would be to open direct merchant account with reputable providers like WorldPay, Paymill or RegularPay as they can guarantee quality and high level of security and fraud-protection.

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider 2CheckOut as an exact alternative for PayPal, but still really worth considering.
It's less user-friendly I would say, but for sure really secure and reliable. And popular of course.

For all of you, who think that PayPal is one of the best, let me tell you that it's one the no.1 list of the Most Hated Company on Internet. Still if you don't believe me you can check that here: The Internet?s 9 Most Hated Companies - The Daily Beast

You are right, i had such a bad experience with paypal, but know because i don't use it i loose large amount of money every month. Every single company uses paypal so i have to pay commissions so i can receive my money. Maybe it is one of the most hated companies but it is also one of the most used payment sites :))))

It's a double edge sword, paypal may be hated, but it is also the most recognized brand. People don't like their money with companies they don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back