Good Games For Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpamintuan

Hello! :wave:

Just wanted to ask for some good Android games suggestion. I wanted to play in my Samsung Galaxy tab, games are best to play in these gadget?

Thanks!

109 comments
samsung galaxy tabs are great for games
you get better graphix and everything........

try gameloft games like asphalt 7, N.O.V.A 3 , modern combat 4 , dungeon hunter4
ea games like sims, most wanted
others like prince of persia or gta

you can also try arcade games like vector, temple run, candy crush

best is to use android market..........

I love my Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City on my Android phone. I also play Need for Speed Most wanted on it and if I'm really bored I'd play Diamond Dash.

Last month we brainstormed 15 different Android games in our blog and published them for our readers. I am not trying to make Spam here but here is the list that contains 15 top games for August and that might be helpful for you : Top 15 Games of the Month | Smartphone Addicted ? Technological Web - Top Apps, Games and Reviews

Otherwise I play Android games a lot and break records with them everyday : Fruit Ninja, Doodle Jump, Temple Run 2, Subway Surf, Agent Dash, Candy Crush etc etc.

Dr. Driving
Subway Surfers
JetPack Joyride

There are too many .., just browse around the market and keep downloading :P

Some of the games I like to play on Android are:

• Jetpack Joyride
  • The Simpsons Tapped Out
  • Rayman Jungle Run
  • GameDev Story
  • GTA III
  • GTA Vice City

My fav android games!!
x9f.gif

• Hill Climb Racing
  • Run & Gun
  • Stick Cricket
  • Pool Master Pro
  • Skater Boy
  • Earn to die
  • Subway Surfer

Good android game for kids

Can some recommend a good android game for kids with the HTC One X, my son is looking for car racing games but just a simple one. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back