Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utorrent is a pain in the ass
they like to require every user to install there own copy
but there should be a portable copy on your desktop
pre-added to every user's desktop

if all else fails we will have to install a new copy in your account using an admin pass
then it should work ok for you

Hi, amartin99. :)

Please check Invoice #183175. My server only shows a Black screen when I log-in and I would like to know what's the issue.
Ticket sent 3 hours ago.

Thanks. :unsure:

EDIT: Got my response from support. All fixed. :P

Last edited:
sorry I don't provide support vea real time chat
fast for you but insainly slow for me

I tried that in the past and the clients loved it
they would come on and try chatting with me for 30 min when there isue only needed a 5 second fix
was fine when I had only 20-30 clients but now with just over 14,000 I just can't give people time like that

fast for me but insainly slow for you? ... but we are clients and must to have a answer fast for us independent if is slow for you, if you have 10 or 14.000 clients you must to think that a user sometimes want a quickly answer... and if you have 14.000 clients you must to have a lot of people in staff working for that, you are placing your interest ahead of the users who are the most important part of your company, that's basic rule of business administration, "The customer is always right"

PD: you said it... " [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I tried that in the past and the clients loved it "

Think about it... [/FONT]

Last edited:
I have 8 staff (just dropped 13 cause they where inactive)
I tried adding a chat program to my website so any staff online could chat with the clients but no one used it
I can't have my staff chatting privately in skype with the clients
a few months back I had a staff member giving his PayPal email to clients and then marking there invoices paid

time is money and most of my clients are only $5-10 slots
they are simply not paying for much of my time and when I use skyp for support they just keep coming back for every thought they have
over and over and over again
it just takes to much time
and it's not like I can slate hours for it they come in 24/7

I didn't take dropping (yahoo chat) lightly I put it off for more then a year trying to make it work
then it got to the point where I just had no choice as I couldn't fix problems cause I spent all my time talking about them
a server with 20 people go's offline and 5 of them contact me in yahoo then while im trying to track the problem I have 5 people trying to chat with me about it
and not to sound rude but 90% of people have no idea what they are talking about
spend 10 min letting someone explain what he thinks the problem is only to realize that has nothing to do with it at all
then take another 5 min explaining why he is wrong and then another 10 min letting him rage at me cause I didn't try something that I know for a fact would do no good
now im 25 min wasted nothing fixed and I have someone angry with me

And be more SPECIFIC about ad-free RDP!! People who really was ready for it, need to be treated properly!

Sorry for saying it here and now, but this is only waste of respect. Good luck in feature ;)

im sorry i don't want to be rude with this but you are giving just excuses, i know that you are trying to do your best but say that you are wasting your time in this or in other thing is part of you work and you have a company with a lot of user how you said, we must to do everything to improve the service in every moment, i will give a you a example, Goddady is a big hosting company and they give a excelent support 24/7 for live chat and telephone and they have a lot of users, im not comparing, just giving you a example that a big company even a company with a lot of user can give to the people a live chat...

after all my expenses I am only making about 500-700 a month
I can't afford to pay someone by the hour to just sit there chatting with people

and GoDady would have vary few problems compared to to my business
there clients are all locked into a system (use what you get and nothing more)
mine are on a windows based OS and can request new installs or just use portable programs
the possible problems are endless

I can spend my free time fixing problems or talking about them and just leave the servers offline
which should I do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back