Status
Not open for further replies.

acejunior

im new to here actually i just registered 5mins ago :p anyway
do you guys know a legit, paying, get paid per 1000 download, (PPD no survey)
if possible show some recent pyaout im just sick and tired of all those scam site :thumbdown:

to moderators kindly move this thread if i posted this on the wrong section

15 comments
rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, depositfiles.com, bitshare.com, freakshare.net...

It all depends where your traffic comes from. Nevertheless I am sure for 99% of affiliates it's far more profitable to go with PPS ;)

thank you for your fast response , but what im looking for is a get paid per 1000 download and not the get paid per sale affiliate, so far the only get paid per 1000 download i know is rapidgator.net though when i did some little research , i came across with articles and reviews sites saying its a scam

inshort i want an affiliate filesharing site which is PPD (no survey) not PPS

Last edited:
inshort i want an affiliate filesharing site which is PPD (no survey) not PPS
I gave you 4 examples beside RapidGator who pay PPD (without surveys). There are dozens of hosts paying PPD unless I would only work with old hosts on PPD since the new ones can't really calculate their earnings with PPD and often have to close down since they are not able to pay their affiliates.

I gave you 4 examples beside RapidGator who pay PPD (without surveys). There are dozens of hosts paying PPD unless I would only work with old hosts on PPD since the new ones can't really calculate their earnings with PPD and often have to close down since they are not able to pay their affiliates.

with the list that you gave i think only rapidgator.net is the only PPD (no survey)

i know that rapidgator is a PPD with no survey for i see their table, though ive seen alot of complaints about this site that they are not paying, so im not sure if i wanna use rapid gator
Pay per download:
Size / Group* 1 - 50 MB 50 - 100 MB 100 - 250 MB 250 - 500 MB 500 - 1000 MB > 1000 MB I $3 $5 $7 $10 $20 $40 II $1 $3 $5 $6 $7 $10 III $1 $1 $1.5 $2 $2.5 $3 IV $0.5 $0.5 $0.5 $0.5 $0.5 $0.5 All prices are for 1000 downloads
and for the other list uploaded.net, depositfiles.com, bitshare.com, freakshare.net, i dont think they are PPD (no survey) their more likely to be PPS , correct me if im wrong , i cant find their payout table

in uploaded.net, http://uploaded.net/affiliate , they dont have any payout table

in depositfiles.com when someone downloads your file you get u-points and those u-points can only be use to somehow upgrade your account,

in bitshare.com , i cant find their affiliate page nor any payout table

in freakshare.net i cant find their affiliate page nor any payout table

i know that rapidgator is a PPD with no survey for i see their table, though ive seen alot of complaints about this site that they are not paying, so im not sure if i wanna use rapid gator
Rapidgator is trusted file host

with the list that you gave i think only rapidgator.net is the only PPD (no survey)
All the mentioned hosts by me are either PPD or you can choose between PPD and PPS. Nevertheless all hosts removed their tables but the tables are not trustworthy so you have to try yourself where you get the best money since every host has an other counting (one download per IP per day, multiple downloads from same IP, many downloads not counted at all e.g.). Go to the official threads or the discussion threads of every single host I mentioned and look for your answers, noone will present them to you on a silver plate!

Rapidgator is trusted file host

are you saying that because you got paid or your're saying that because you are somehow related to rapidgator?

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

All the mentioned hosts by me are either PPD or you can choose between PPD and PPS. Nevertheless all hosts removed their tables but the tables are not trustworthy so you have to try yourself where you get the best money since every host has an other counting (one download per IP per day, multiple downloads from same IP, many downloads not counted at all e.g.). Go to the official threads or the discussion threads of every single host I mentioned and look for your answers, noone will present them to you on a silver plate!

dont worry i know that PPD site only allows one I.P. per download, :wave: , what about uploaded.net are they good at all?

i know is rapidgator.net though when i did some little research , i came across with articles and reviews sites saying its a scam

RG is trusted.

rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, depositfiles.com, bitshare.com, freakshare.com

all mentioned are valid

freakshare http://www.wjunction.com/1767575-post1324.htm (replace rates with $)

deposit http://halileo.com/earn?lang=en http://halileo.com/tariff_world

from all above try to avoid bitshare but that is just a personal opinion.

Last edited:
from all above try to avoid bitshare but that is just a personal opinion.
If BitShare, then also FreakShare since it's the same owner... I also don't like the fact that the delay is getting really big, but I will still give them a chance since I am working with both of them for more than two years now and never had a single problem :heiligenschein:

i know same company, but freakshare is more old host which gives more credits.

usually there aren't any probs (only some delays) on both but trust more on freakshare :)

are you saying that because you got paid or your're saying that because you are somehow related to rapidgator?

no SMX recommend RG as trusted and accurate service overall to its affiliates without delays etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back