Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! We'd like to know what you think of our new theme & platform, click here to share your thoughts!
  1. ACE

ACE New Member Member

Oct 30, 2008
    SANFORD, FL—Just days after being fully acquitted for his role in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman reportedly won the $37 million Florida Lottery jackpot last night. “Yeah! All right!” said a visibly smiling Zimmerman, holding the winning lottery ticket he purchased on a whim hours after he was found not guilty for shooting and killing the unarmed 17-year-old. “I just figured why not, you know? I think I’ll probably use the money to buy a bigger house and a new car, and I’ll invest the rest. This is just fantastic. Life is good.” Zimmerman added that he’ll never have to worry about money again.

Source: George Zimmerman Wins Florida State Lottery | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Thoughts? What do you think?

2. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Good LOL if this were true once he loses the civil suit he will be broke for life and any money he does get will go to the Martin family

3. blkhtr007

blkhtr007 New Member Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Only if he is stupid enough to put things into his name and not the name of his wife.

4. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member Member

Dec 7, 2010
    She would take all his money and run they would both lose everything

5. Rox

Rox Well-Known Member Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    I would then hijack her.

6. ACE

ACE New Member Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Well if he did win, He will surely not have to worry about anything anymore.

7. msk19994

msk19994 New Member Member

Aug 13, 2011
    A Question
    How did they pay for the lawyers bill during his case >?
    If he paid taking some loans then i guess he will first pay the loan
    But oh well whatever of a person he is but he sure is a lucky bastard

8. FriedChicken

FriedChicken New Member Member

May 29, 2013
  9. CYA_2

CYA_2 New Member Member

May 12, 2013
    yea, i hang at the onion 2.

10. albuminuria

albuminuria New Member Member

Nov 4, 2011
    that's a hoax to fuel civil lawsuit

11. Krack3r

Krack3r New Member Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Those Jury's where coaxed to reaching that verdict. i bet if it was a black guy shooting an unarmed white kid, all the thugs in the ghetto could have beensend packing to mexico by Uncle Sam's Finest

12. deelow66

deelow66 New Member Member

Feb 21, 2010
    I personally think the jurors were solid. and looked passed all this racist bs.