Selling FTP access with extracted scene releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

SceneDownload

I offer ftp accounts with access to extracted scene releases. This service is part of my website, if you want to know, which releases will be avaiable check scenedownloads.pw
The structure of the sections is identical on the ftp.
To signup write me a pm or fill out this form with a valid email https://scenedownloads.pw/Pay2Leech

The server is connected with 10 Gbit and has 10 TB storage space. Releases are available at least one week before they expire. You get monthly download traffic of 5 TB.

An account costs 15€ per month when you pay with Bitcoin (Favored), Ethereum, Monero or Bit4Coin.
If you want to pay with Paysafecard, it costs 20€ per month.

3 comments
@Belinux
This is not a new service, it is already running well since some time. My customers appreciate the ability to download fresh releases with fast speed and wihtout wasting time and resources on their servers to extract them afterwards.
I just posted this thread here to get some more international visitors, as most of my current leechers are from Germany.

@hia
Well, I do not offer such stuff, only german and english releases like on my website. I do not speak french, therefore I do not care about french content and will not provide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back