WordPress Free ready-made websites for 10 people who are interested in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpwife

We are creating a portfolio and looking for anyone wishing to get a WordPress website for free. The website is a pre-configured assembly of WP, which has default theme + useful plugins (data import, multiple languages, seo optimization and work acceleration plugins for WordPress etc.) + free content.

The content is ready-made and auto updatable, taken from other sites (online videos, games, shops, etc.) – you may suggest your variant.

You get the ready-made website, which you can locate on your hosting, unpack, and start working. It doesn't matter how are you going to make money on your website: by selling ads, using affiliate programs, etc.

Why is it free? We get a website to our portfolio. All we need from you is to review our work in this thread. There is only one requirement – the subject of your website should be useful, interesting for a wide audience and suitable for our portfolio.

The most interesting for us are such universal subjects as sale of goods from Aliexpress, Amazon and others, search for hotels from Booking.com, videos from xvideos.com and so on.

Content, set of plugins and theme can be discussed with anyone interested. Leave your requests here. We are ready to answer any questions.

8 comments
Hi

I am looking to create a website for antivirus reviews and another for robots and robotics. I have an excellent domain name for both the projects. Both these websites will be used to sell goods from either Amazon or Aliexpress (we can discuss that). However, your sales pitch is sounding like you are just going to install a theme and import some plagiarized content which I totally do not want. In case you think you can do some quality work, feel free to send a PM and we can talk.

Let me know.

I just joined this forum and found this awesome giveaway. I would like to take one free website. Please count me in.
I need a website for Local Business Marketing Service. I would provide these services below:

WEB DEVELOPMENT
Web Design
Content Marketing Strategy
Web Development
Mobile Marketing
Digital Consultancy
Reputation Management

ONLINE MARKETING
Help to get more sales
Search Engine Optimization
Local SEO
Social Media Marketing