FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
any news when you pay liberty reserve users?

We have wire transferred the money to Okpay - created a support ticket with them to keep in touch with every step of the process.
Will exchange it to Liberty Reserve right away and send the payments to the Liberty Reserve users.

When payment will be made WebMoney?

Hello Skyminsky,

We have sent your payment.

Last edited:
Hello.

I really like your host and just started working constantly on it,but I just wonder what is the maximum speed of remote upload, because most times it's about 10 MB with me, is it the max speed or I can reach more if the server I remote files from is faster ?

Thanks in advance

@bdpirates ... the sotrage space of registered user is 500 Gb, and he can download up to 1 Gb per file, unless the owner of file didn't limit the size for registered and free users to download his own files.

Hello.

I really like your host and just started working constantly on it,but I just wonder what is the maximum speed of remote upload, because most times it's about 10 MB with me, is it the max speed or I can reach more if the server I remote files from is faster ?

Thanks in advance

Hey,

I will check and see what I can do about the remote upload speeds to our server.

What's given space for free user & what download size for free user.

@bdpirates ... the sotrage space of registered user is 500 Gb, and he can download up to 1 Gb per file, unless the owner of file didn't limit the size for registered and free users to download his own files.

Actually the downloading limit has been increased.

Anonymous users can download upto 1GB per file. The downloading speed will be 150 KB/s.

Registered users can download upto 15GB per file (unless the owner of file didn't limit the size or made them only downloadable by Premium only). The downloading Speed will be 300 KB/s.

Premium users can download upto 50GB per file. (unless the owner of file didn't limit the size or made them only downloadable by Premium only). The downloading speed will be upto 200 Mbps.

Wow you really received this speed:

gregm.jpg

That is the first time I am seeing anyone go over 10 MB/s....and you are reaching about 90 MB/s.

If possible, please vote on the poll also.

Thank you.

pending payout

when payment webmoney?

plz check PM

Hey Vostro,

The money was sent to your Webmoney purse today. Kindly check and confirm :)

Yes sometimes something will sell

Me to waiting two Pending payments

2013-03-26 PENDING
2013-03-01 PENDING

You will receive the payment in 12 days for sure.

2013-03-05 $xx.xx PENDING

Liberty Reserve and Okpay users will receive their Payment in 7 Days for sure as we have already wire transferred the amount to Okpay.

Last edited:
2013-04-02 $XX.XX PENDING
2013-03-02 $XX.XX PENDING
when Will you pay me fileparadox :(

2013-03-13 PENDING

More than 1 month and nothing to receive a penny :(

Hello,

Webmoney Users will get the money on 5-6 May. Liberty Reserve and Okpay users - we are still waiting on Okpay to credit our account with the money. We have a ticket open with them and their financial team has been reported about the wire transfer. As soon as we have the money in the account - we will send you the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back