Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
2017_11_17_122021_by_hocinehocine-dbtzqgp.jpg

I've worked with FileFactory for over 5 years, hoping they just have complications with their payment system that is dragging out the payments. I don't think they're the type to run especially when they've been around for this long and have a steady userbase both for uploaders and downloaders.

I'll give them until the end of this year to pay or at least reply to my tickets.

IWdQN3e.png

I've worked with FileFactory for over 5 years, hoping they just have complications with their payment system that is dragging out the payments. I don't think they're the type to run especially when they've been around for this long and have a steady userbase both for uploaders and downloaders.

I'll give them until the end of this year to pay or at least reply to my tickets.

IWdQN3e.png
I worked all these days and did not pay you filefactory
I really could not believe it but why did not they pay in your opinion ?
to scam ?

I worked all these days and did not pay you filefactory
I really could not believe it but why did not they pay in your opinion ?
to scam ?

What you don't see in the screenshot is 4+ years of payments I've gotten. There's many reasons I could think of for why they're not paying atm. I don't think they're trying to scam people, but that's just my opinion. Time will tell whether or not they're actually gone. All I can say is that delayed payments is nothing new for FF. In the past they've ran into many problems with payments. There was a time where people didn't get paid for three months since they had their bank account locked. It's possible that this time around some of their money was locked or inaccessible so payments are being delayed until they can resolve that. I just don't see a reason for them to scam; they've been around for so long that keeping the website up would give them a constant upkeep of revenue for years to come.

Members who work in filefactory

we can sue the site to get our money back? :@:emoji_rage:

If we do, they will pay us the money and we will jail them if they do not :emoji_triumph:

what do you think ?! :emoji_punch:

In my opinion they did not pay because they did not make money so they do not have the money to pay
What will we do if they do not pay us the end of this year?

I'll just move on to a diff file host. I don't only use FF, I use Uploaded and UploadRocket. I'll just find a third one to test around and if they end up paying after the year I'll go back to them.

You know isn't the golden age of the filehost anymore, so just wait until you longest waiting period (mine 4 months) and if they don't pay then just move on, I remember after the Megauplad debacle the only file host that pay me was Hotfile (even with all that shitstorm), filesonic, wupload, filepost, filejungle, etc, those just died with my earnings, sad but true. BTW @FlashAsuna you have a lot of patience

Back