Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting discussion! I would say that both are quite equal. However Twitter requires much more effort and time to do well for your business.
Facebook is really good for attracting end-users from all over the world, various contests, engaging your customers and visitors to do something creative that will help you spread the news about your business, as well as presenting your creativity and 'human side' of your business which is very important nowadays.

On the other side, I think that Twitter is more business targeted and there is a less place for a chit-chats and easy-going conversations with your clients and visitors. Twitter is great tool for making connections between companies and business oriented users, and above all, sharing your offer in a short and professional way to a range of receivers who are potentially interested with your message. Everything is rather straightforward and really concrete which is a huge pros in most of circumstances.

Imho, both are important and worth using, and they sort of complement each other.

Last edited:
I would also prefer twitter as they are having more accurate suggestions on who you should follow and overall seems better to manage customers from there.

While Facebook is full of people taking selfies.. nothing business related.

i think facebook is better than twitter because it gives you more advertising options and features compared to twitter and also facebook has more members than twitter

For me Twitter is king and thats purely down to the hashtags.

the right hashtags and you can get absolutely mad traffic.

Facebook is best for SMO strategies. Facebook help you to improve your business information and also help to improve sales by offering their ads features.

For business purpose I think Facebook is more effective than twitter as you can get both visitors and potential clients through Facebook business page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back