Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost ready to answer/help any question. :) But unfortunately I never used [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Zoom Uploader :( Hope some one who use [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Zoom Uploader will answer the question [/FONT]:wave:

@Bonata7 thanks for at least replying.

:friends:

The problem with the chrome is resolved. Now the videos can be played when clicking on the big yellow play button :wave:

7f53a848f71690c1b24da4e62af38c41.JPG

Last edited:
Since Wednesday, I can make files just fine, but none of them will stream. I don't have a play button at all, so none can play. Even files that streamed fine before are the same now. There's no play button. I see the main screen with all of the thumbnails, but that's it. I'm on Firefox. I tried disabling my ad blocker and even disabled my antivirus temporarily to troubleshoot the issue and it made no difference. Does anyone else have this issue?

@young_golem how are you uploading to estream?

And to answer your question, in mozilla the videos play just fine. I hit the big play button and the video starts playing.

I upload from my hard drive and remotely. And videos that worked two days ago don't work now. I just don't get the play button at all. It also doesn't work on our other laptop. But it streams on Internet Explorer I've discovered.

The problem with eStream is that the support is not great. They come online in the chat from time to time but that's all. And if you tell them about a issue they say they will look into and never do or that there is no issue.

Well they upgraded the JWplayer to resolve the problem with Chrome. I can play files on both chrome and Firefox. I think it is better to upgrade the Firefox to latest version and try it. Or....Upgrade the (Adobe) Flash player to the latest version. This might resolve the problem.

After they upgraded the JWplayer, subtitle option gone missing. Hope all will resolve soon :wave:

So estream fixed the issue somehow. When I was on the site last night, they knew I was there and came on the chat unsolicited and asked if my issue was resolved. I said I still had the problem and someone on the chat spent a good 30 minutes (I'd say) trying to help me resolve it. However, it still wasn't fixed at that time. Somehow they fixed it overnight though. So I just want to give kudos to this host who did take the time to try and help me.

these days they are often unstable but they're still fast... zoom has similar issues with estream than with vidzi and it's a constantly fast host too, it must be some custom webserver config to keep things straight or I dunno... it's really uncomfortable with zoom

Last edited:
Finally someone that says something. YES uploading with Zoom to eStream is a major pain. I talked to them and after 2 weeks no progress. I don't understand them because fixing this issue is in their best interest.

I also tried to talk to vidzi about their s**t upload process in Zoom but they didn't even want to comment on their situation. I hate it when I show admins problems and they just ignore them.

@dragos22 its not upload issue its processing issue your comparing us to sites which dont extract subtitles and hence the upload process gets over faster

@ed_estream great, if you know what's the problem and you know that other users don't like this extracting subtitles business, why don't give us the option to choose if you want it or not? Those who want fast uploads and fast links get what they want and those who want subs get what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back