Entire Warez Scene Under Coordinated DDoS Attack (Warez-BB.org, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrollDog.com

ddos-400x411.jpg

The entire warez scene is currently being bombarded by an extremely coordinated DDoS attack. What started out with wrzKO.eu earlier this week has now spread to some of the largest warez websites in the world. We have received nearly a hundred different reports on websites that have been experiencing DDoS attacks, all starting in the past 24 hours. Even ScrollDog.com was DDoSed last night and the attacks continued persistently until we were able to mitigate them. Warez-BB.org and Rlslog.net are two of the biggest sites to currently be affected by this large scale DDoS attack. Warez-BB.org has been inaccessible for the past 4 hours and Rlslog.net is up and down like a roller coaster.

The attacks come at an extremely unfortunate time for Warez-BB.org. Warez-BB had just suffered one of the longest periods of downtime in it’s history, totaling nearly 2 weeks. The downtime was not-related to DDoS attacks, but rather poor server performance. The website had only just gotten back online.

wrzKO.eu was forced to upgrade their server as prolonged DDoS attacks coupled with the growing pace of the website made their server unresponsive. The attacks on wrzKO seem to have no effect on the website at this time.

8 comments
My theory is that a number of Government agencies have grouped together from the States & Europe to severely hamper the big boys in the warez scene, it makes some sense really cause if they remove them legally they just pop up elsewhere under a different name, Country, server or domain prefix, doing it this way really pisses people off to the extent that they could jack it all in, I hear you say that Governments wouldn't stoop this low, well Governments might not but agencies that work under their umberella don't have restrictions or scruples when it comes to covert operations..
Let it be known that this is just my own opinion, I hear you say, just another dick with a conspiracy theory, it still makes you think though, thanks for the heads up on this one Scrolldog, nice piece that gets the grey matter working overtime.. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back