Do you make your bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow.prx

Long story short but my house mate and my friend both called me lazy because i don't make my bed.
Starting to feel like i am the only one who does not do it need some reassurance here lol.

So do you make your bed ?

If you do please explain why.

I don't because what's the point you are only going to mess it up when you go back to sleep again, the only time that i am compelled to make it is when changing the sheets even then sometimes i just throw the quilt back without doing it.

94 comments
I don't!

Because I'm a guy...

To visiting me - only girls and friends!.. I'm WFH you know.. So I asked them to find a place to sleep or set with me.

P.S. I lost my tooth brush ages ago. So don't bother! But I do use BEER to fresh my mouth - most of the time.
P.P.S. I hate soap because most of made by HARMFUL ACIDS! And it's makes my eyes burn..

# But do flush in toilet every time I use it. :)

Well wouldn't say i make my bed as so, but i do hang my pillow and "dyne" out in the open every day i rise up. I want to get all the moisture out of my room so out it goes and i also open my window to get some air circulation into the room

Most of the time yes :) Something has to happen so as to not make it :D I'm very responsible about the look of my room :D never know who might pass by :D

Mostly not, but recently more and more often it happens me. I have more space in my room and I do go to bed after come back from work and I have more time to live through.

I usually end up leaving it undone when I wake up then making it before I go to bed so the sheets are all tucked in :-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back