Do you make your bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow.prx

Long story short but my house mate and my friend both called me lazy because i don't make my bed.
Starting to feel like i am the only one who does not do it need some reassurance here lol.

So do you make your bed ?

If you do please explain why.

I don't because what's the point you are only going to mess it up when you go back to sleep again, the only time that i am compelled to make it is when changing the sheets even then sometimes i just throw the quilt back without doing it.

94 comments
Yea i would make it if someone is coming round i guess. The only thing is my dog sleeps in my bed after a long walk and she just messes it up as well to get comfortable lol.

This thread has successfully reassured me that i am not the only one who cant be bothered :)).

Same goes for me, regarding what Froomple said. I used to when I was single, as I am well beyond OCD.
Now though, I do not. Probably because I am the last to get out of bed each day.

Long story short but my house mate and my friend both called me lazy because i don't make my bed.
Starting to feel like i am the only one who does not do it need some reassurance here lol.

So do you make your bed ?

If you do please explain why.

I don't because what's the point you are only going to mess it up when you go back to sleep again, the only time that i am compelled to make it is when changing the sheets even then sometimes i just throw the quilt back without doing it.

I feel the same way it is pointless to me to make my bed.

Last edited:
no, i wake up roll up the bed and push it to a side of the room, because i can't waste time making bed when i don't have time to get ready to go to work. the rolled up bed also works a beanbag:P

Nope, the way i sleep with my doggies. They don't give me enough time to make my own bed.. lol
girl_blum2.gif

ptJfgoO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back