Status
Not open for further replies.
87 comments
i dont know yet but i started and they counting usa 15/ 1000 and should be 17/1000 uk 0.0030 shold be 0.0050 according their table :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Stay AWAY from this host he is scammer and always shave
when i asked him why shave he banned my account with more than $40 pending payment
look at his template the same of vidzi .net the scammer who paid me some times then scammed me with my $120

do not use it this guys are scam, they have paid me till they start get delay on payment, i have to email them a bunch times to get the payment pending, with some lucky i got paid but soon i told him i will no longer work with them the last payment i request they have not paid me lol, after email them to paid me and bal bla bla and tell him if he does not paid them will be one more scam site he send me this last reply lol, wannabe you need the uploader without us you and all host like you will be nothing and die soon or later.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Requested my payment for $26 they say they have a 7 day delay

so i am hoping for the best, haven't had any complaints from users downloading off me.

Requested my payment for $26 they say they have a 7 day delay

so i am hoping for the best, haven't had any complaints from users downloading off me.
The delay is approximately 15 days, sometimes 20, but they always pay.
I work with them 9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back