Cyber-planet.in - 32/64 GB RAM, Regular/Encoding/Admin from €3/ month (FR,NL,CA)

Kai Hiwatari

Corporate Membership

Currently available plans
Basic Plans
Small rdp, can be used for small tasks. uploading downloading, rar, unrar, etc Just keep the resources usage to minimum
Gz9mXrk.png

Regular Plans
Small RDP, but with more HDD space and resources usage is allowed a bit more than small. NO ENCODING allowed

WTuhVsK.png

Encoding
Encoding RDP. resource usage is allowed at a reasonable phase. Dont use 24/7

bRZHC4B.png

ADMIN
Basically Encoding RDP, but with ADMIN powers. ADMIN powers is to install your software and to run those apps that require ADMIN power. Strictly no interference in other clients business.
kaALr6C.png

Z4laYBf.png

9PFOBP1.png

VPS Plans
9d9FYmQ.png
cZJtbvM.png

Need a DEMO account?
For DEMO accounts Contact us via any of the methods listed at the bottom.

I don’t want to place many speed images as they will vary according to locations and server load.
But a simple image will give you an idea:)
Xxx5dam.png

All our RDP’s come with all the essential software’s like
Browsers (Firefox, Chrome)
Compression software’s
Torrent clients (UTorrent, Bittorrent)
FileZilla, IDM, Mipony, Jdownloader etc.
If you ever need any more software's to be installed to the server please open a ticket and we will get them installed as long as they don’t contradict to our Terms.

Support Proof

Last month (February )

0vXFN5h.png

This month (March Till 15th)
PI1rKqW.png
6WoK51g.png

Order Link: Shopping Cart - Cyber Planet

Why Us?
Powerful and Secure Servers
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Dedicated Support
Unmetered Bandwidth
Instant Setup*
No Overselling
and much more!

Our Goal
To provide best available service to our clients, by means of best support, offering cheapest prices for the RDP slots and with the best servers available in the market.
Our Guarantee
24 hour Money Back Guarantee*
Anytime refund in the form of Credits*

How to reach us
Support Centre
Skype (Kaiatcyberplanet)
Gmail (kaicyberplanet@gmail.com)
Facebook
Twitter
Google+

Setup Time
Usually within 10 Minutes
Max 8 hours. If not Full refund of the amount paid as credits and the slot ordered will be given free of cost for one month(30 Days).
*Unless otherwise specified.

Payments Accepted
PayPal
Payza
Webmoney
Bank Transfer (Open Ticket)
Perfect Money
Payumoney
Skrill (Open ticket)

Currently only PayPal is getting tracked back automatically to our website. For all other payment gateways you will Have to notify us via ticket or Skype, after payment.

Referral System
We have a referral system active; you get 10% of the RDP purchased by your referral. Amounts added as credits to your account.

Last edited:
576 comments
Can I install all the encoding soft I require as Admin?

E.g. Avisynth (needs several root rights), Avspmod (for .avs scripting) and some GUI (Mulder's or otherwise)?

Thanks.

And would the 200GB be for me only & how does the 32 cores go, 32/4=8 so 8 cores / 16 threads for each user?

No reply now?

Last edited:
Can I install all the encoding soft I require as Admin?

E.g. Avisynth (needs several root rights), Avspmod (for .avs scripting) and some GUI (Mulder's or otherwise)?

Thanks.

And would the 200GB be for me only & how does the 32 cores go, 32/4=8 so 8 cores / 16 threads for each user?

No reply now?

Hello
Its an RDP, not a VPS so there is no dividing of resources, except HDD. You can use whatever is free, just remember its shared and do not take up the whole resources 24/7. thats the only rule regarding resource usage
You can install anything you like, unless its harmful to other people (like, traffic generation, hacking etc)

Well, I understand all that but how are you policing it exactly? I mean encoding by definition is cpu intensive ie someone encodes, all cpu is in use...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I understand all that but how are you policing it exactly? I mean encoding by definition is cpu intensive ie someone encodes, all cpu is in use...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
Hello
Yes, i know that.
Quote from my last reply
"just remember its shared and do not take up the whole resources 24/7"
cleared my policy there, you can use 100% CPU if you want, i dont mind, just remember not to do it 24/7.
And i wont interfere if your fellow users dont mind it.
If i receive complaints i will let you know

Cool :)

One more question: what's the # of cores on the 10€ Admin model?

I'm thinking between the two but have to go to sleep atm...

Please keep me in mind in selling the 20€ special... I'll get back to you in a few hours.

Cool :)

One more question: what's the # of cores on the 10€ Admin model?

I'm thinking between the two but have to go to sleep atm...

Please keep me in mind in selling the 20€ special... I'll get back to you in a few hours.

Hello
Its a 4c/8t server

Also it would be easier if you add as to our skype kaiatcyberplanet
Its easier to clear doubts like that and its fast :)

Last edited:
Review

Here is my short review of Cyberplanet:

Giving a numerical rating in my honest oppinion would be meaningless, what I will say is this is one of the cheapest RDP providers out there, and the quality of their servers is not lacking in any way. The support is really fast and they do their best to help you with any problems you have as quickly as possible. One more important thing is they will actually listen to your complaints and try and improve, genuinely. Most people just say they listen to complaints and than ignore them so that's a big plus for Cyberplanet. All in all I think this is one of the best RDP providers out there and I fully recommend it.

problem solved and answered in a minute

Glad that you are happy, I was working on the site redesign yesterday and slept at around 3:00 AM(Today, 6 hrs ago) and apparently the server went off almost after a few minutes of me sleeping :( and that caused the delay in the responses. Off to brush my teeth now :))

Can't access RDP for like 5 hrs already.

Support on Skype hasn't replied in hours.

Wtf.

RDP down for almost 24 hrs now.

NO REPLY from support on Skype after a number of messages.

This looks like another scam from a particular country.

Last edited:
Back