1. Fomo4ka

Fomo4ka New Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Hello everybody . Tell me which crypto currency is better to invest, except bitcoin.

2. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Hello, there are thousands of currencies out there. It depends on a lot of things (budget, holding capacity, profit expectation etc.).

Have you done any research? Have you shortlisted some coins?

3. lamussih

lamussih New Member

Nov 21, 2017
    I would try Ripple, they are going to explode next year.

4. Yud!

Yud! Active Member Web Host

Mar 17, 2012
    Ripple is a good one to try out, as banks might be using it.
    Cryptocurrency market is very Volatile at the moment. And a majority of currencies have been derived from Ethereum, so they majorly depend on Ethereum, check their descriptions for better understanding.
    EOS has a good backing for development. So, you got to do your research in order to invest.

5. ex-crkvice

ex-crkvice Active Member Member

Aug 2, 2016
    I made mistake investing in kickcoin.... since my invest kick goes down and down :(

6. Atia

Atia Member Member

Sep 3, 2015
    It’s not just a matter of on which you should invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages of differents coins, etc. After you feel you’ve acquired some basic knowledge. You can consult others and read online but never follow someone’s advice blindly. Finally I'll suggest you to invest on multiple coins rather than on one.

7. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    I would advise first-time users to stay miles away from investing in ICOs, stick to the top 5 or top 10 coins to begin with.

8. ex-crkvice

ex-crkvice Active Member Member

Aug 2, 2016
    I hope kickcoin could rise again if they managed to be listed on Binance after 5th December.