Criteria to choose Web hosting provider

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
check if they respond to your questions
then make sure to backup your data so you can restore them with other hosting provider in case your current hosting provider is not good

host provide

For choosing host check for services, the client reviews, host provider reviews, its down and up time comparison with different host sites and it dedicate client service. if you are looking for host of your site or web i suggest iwrahost.com for its good services and cheep host

During choosing a web hosting company you should check the following:

* Reliability & Loading Speed
* Bandwidth (Data Transfer)
* Disk Space
* Tech Support Quality
* Business Infrastructure
* Reviews on Forums
* Money Back Guarantee
* Price

How about heliohost is it good?

Please am new here and i waant to know about heliohost,is this among trusted hosts?

Criteria to choose a Web hosting provider:

1. Hosting needs
2. Network Uptime Guarantee
3. Reliability of servers
4. Web hosting upgrades
5. Web hosts reviews
6. Bandwidth provided
7. Preinstalled Operating systems
8. Disk space
9. Money back guarantee
10. Uptime Network Guarantee
11. Dedicated IP’s
12. DDOS protection
13. Server Performance
14. Website speed
15. Server load
16. Pricing packages
17. Renewal
18. Web hosting Control Panel
19. 24/7 Technical & Live Chat Support

Hope this will help:)

Criteria you should look for when choosing hosting providers are:

1) Pricing.
2) Best Technical Support
3) Server speed and uptime
4) Reviews on forums (more than this check 5th point)
5) Talk to provider and get satisfactory answers for all your queries, which will help you a lot to choose provider when you talk to hosting provider. From this you get to know about there infra, about there technical skills on your requirement, they should understand your requirement and should provider better solution exactly suite your requirement. When this happens, you job in finding provider will stop. Most importantly when you talk to provider you will get to know about all 4 points above. which will stop your search further on.

Check out TRIJIT DATACENTER for best possible one stop services and solutions provider for your cloud servers or datacenter services requirements.

Hope this help you!

i am just confused dont know how to choose best hosting ? what are the criteria i need to check for that ?

The following features we should consider when Choosing a Web host

Unlimited hosting (Bandwidth + Storage)
Bonus features
Enhanced malware protection
Malware and spam protection
Free domain
Easy site builder
Online store and selling tools
Money back guarantee
North American phone support
Secure site certification

i am just confused dont know how to choose best hosting ? what are the criteria i need to check for that ?

Check out whether the web host is providing 24/7 support, as the customer support is the vital point to be considered. Also explore in detail on what hosting services are being provided by the host along with the features like addons, uptime, network speed and more. Also check out refund policy.

I look at the following:

- Are they well known?
- Are they outside of EIG?
- Do the packages look affordable with reasonable space / bandwidth?
- Do they have a good sales / support teams?

Then I take out a monthly package, if it seems good then I'd pay for a bigger term.

If you want to find a hosting for your WordPress website, I have another article guide you how to choose a suitable one for this. Some points I list below
  • PHP and MySQL version
  • 99% Uptime Guarantee
  • As much bandwidth as possible
  • The more disk space the better
  • The higher CPU limits the better
  • Have SMTP email sending supported
  • 24/7 support with quick response
  • Daily automatically backup (or weekly)
  • Have Apache mod_rewrite module supported, to use “pretty permalinks” and multi-site
  • Have Softaculous supported, to quick install many scripts, apps
You guys can read the source article here: http://ecoupon.io/need-know-buying-hosting-wordpress-website/

I hope this helps!

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

- Your Immediate Hosting needs should be the first thing you should consider
- Max Server Uptime (99.99%)
- 24/7 Intelligent Customer Support
- Price Package
- Deals Transparency - No hidden charges, sincere about their offers ...
- Reviews (Recommend Forums) -
- Preinstalled Operating System
- Iron Clad Money Back Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back