Created cool movie site, but how to promote it? Please advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzbnator

Hello,

i'm programer and i've created a movie site justmoviez.to where users can read about latest movies and stream it. The system is fully automated and indexes streaming links from external resources. But my question now is how to promote this site? I have no clue on how to let people know about my site! I think a tech guy can create dozen of many sites but if noone uses then it's a problem. Please advice how to promote it to get traffic?

Thanks

12 comments
i'm a torrent uploader on many sites, i can promote your site by adding a text file with your link in my torrents. thousands of people download my torrents daily. i will charge few $$ for it, let me know if u agree. :))

social media websites and SEO can help you get more traffic, and you can make a signature of your website on the forums that you have membership on it

Social media advertisement also requires some effort. It's not enough to post info about what movies you stream. Check out for example Netflix's FB profile to see how to engage people on fb. I don't know how advanced your business is, but you might also think about SEO, as your website is nowhere nere the top 10 on 'just movies'. Cheers

It seems like you already know what your doing. You make posts on forums pretending you need help with site promotion and drop a link in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back