Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudysky

Banned
Banned
where can I get a free create forum for adult?
Example : freeforums. org (adult not allowed - TOS : I agree not to have any Adult/Nudity, Defamation/Libel/Slander, Copyrighted or other TOS violating content. Any violations will result in the immediate removal of your forum)

Last edited:
14 comments
Example : www.*************** (adult not allowed - TOS : I agree not to have any Adult/Nudity, Defamation/Libel/Slander, Copyrighted or other TOS violating content. Any violations will result in the immediate removal of your forum)

Without linking, elaborate more about what exactly your trying to do?

Example : www.*************** (adult not allowed - TOS : I agree not to have any Adult/Nudity, Defamation/Libel/Slander, Copyrighted or other TOS violating content. Any violations will result in the immediate removal of your forum)

Sory, linking censor words....
I mean freeforums. org (without spacy)

Sory, linking censor words....
I mean freeforums. org (without spacy)

Yeh they strictly wont allow it anyway. Im sure it would be in the TOS.

I can't think of any FREE Service that would. Why not get some cheap $3 shared hosting and upload a Simple Machines Forum software to it and as long as the host you choose allows what you uploading then there shouldnt be a problem but you need to check with the host of course.

Free forum host can be lame like if you want to get a backup of your forum only way is if you pay a decent amount of money and if you get a few DMCAs they will shut you down

Did you read the tos it says no warez

Last edited:
Free forum host can be lame like if you want to get a backup of your forum only way is if you pay a decent amount of money and if you get a few DMCAs they will shut you down

Did you read the tos it says no warez

my question is for the adult forum, not a warez forum :p

Just go with www.networkarray.com get shared for $4 or $7 they have a good amount of ddos protection for shared and you will be able to get full backups. I use this host with my adult forum they are awesome

I am interested but I know nothing how to host build the forum on it !!
if there are premuim host forum phpbb3 who accept adult maybe is good for me !! no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back