CostAction.com Discussion

RishaTurbobit

if5MtP

Dear webmasters and forum members!

We present you a platform - CostAction.com, to which moved our official affiliate programs Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

CostAction - a new unified interface for webmasters, which unites all sections of the statistics and earnings, working conditions, and the description of tariff plans and partnership programs of Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

Work with files as usual remains the primary domain. So you need upload files \ share link on Turbobit.net or Hitfile.net, and check statistics and earnings via CostAction.

We offer a wide choice of directions and opportunities to monetize your file traffic, we guarantee stability, high profits and steady growth!

Our main tariffs

Pay per download (PPD - All inclusive) - up to $ 20 per 1000 downloads
- count unique downloads of your account;
- count incomplete download;
- accept traffic from all countries;
- no on the file size restrictions for free downloads.
See rate schedule countries can be on this page (for registred users).

Payment for premium sale (PPS) - 60%of sales, 40% of rebills
- A large number of ways of of accepting payments, and a few merchants for accepting credit cards
- Automatic subscription for credit cards and a variety of mobile subscriptions (sms, wap, internet +, etc.)
- Pay all future rebills without prescription and no matter if user deletes cookies, source file, or other factors.

Payment for downloading and selling both (Mixed) - up to $ 7 per 1,000 downloads + 40% for sale+ 30% for rebill
The ideal option for a new, unexplored traffic. Includes all the benefits of tariff PPD and PPS.

See rate schedule countries can http://costaction.com/user/tariffs?apptype=fd1on this page (for registered users).

Additional earnings

Referral system (turbobit)
Attract new partners and get a percent of their earnings:
-20% of each involved partner earnings (level 1 referral)
-5% of the earnings of each new partner, attracted by your partner (level 2 referral )

For simplicity, we have prepared a special, bright promo banners (for registered users)!

Sites Referrals
Earn posting turbobit \ hitfile links on your site .
We pay 10% on turbobit and 15% on hitfile, for every sale from your website, blog, forum, no matter of who is the owner of the file.

Loyalty program "Gold Partners" (turbobit)

Increase earnings and bonuses if you are constant and successful partner:
85% of sales for PPS, up to 60% of sales +$ 8.75 per 1000 downloads for Mixed plan and to $ 25 per 1000 downloads for PPD.

Payment for using downloaders (turbobit)
You can set downloading of your files via special program loader.
You will get reward for each installation of the advertising software!

Why is it worth to work with us?

-We have been working for more than 5 years
-Minimum payout is only $ 10
-Stable payments 3 times a week to Webmoney and 1 time per week to Paypal, Payza, Yandex Money and QIWI
-The detailed statistics and convenient interface for working with files
-Large choice of tariff plans with high deductions

Last edited:
1,839 comments
can you delete my last payout request ?

i have change payout from payza to wmz

so delete my payout request at payza so i can ask it in wmz

greetz

Limit of login attempts exceeded for your account. It has been temporarily locked.
To restore access follow the link has been sent to your email. If you haven't got this email, use
this link.

I sent many emails for unlock but 2min after, account locked !!!
FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF - Alot of files deleted from yesterday about 250 files it say abuse but its not abuse its FAKE report

A Lot of files deleted from yesterday about 250 files it say abuse but its not abuse its FAKE report
please Check the links before you deleted

Last edited:

You count 1 IP 24h for all file or one file. If someone have an incompleted download and they download again then it is counted 1 or 2 download ?

You count 1 IP 24h for all file or one file. If someone have an incompleted download and they download again then it is counted 1 or 2 download ?

Counts only 1....

And I do believe Turbobit is pushing towards the end..... the enforced some serious measures which are blocking most upload methods from servers (sborgs, rdp's, etc), and they won't change them...

Seems like they want their users to leave. At least, judging by their answers today in support, that's what I gathered: they want us to leave.

Such a shame that turbobit is treating users, both old and new users, like this.... :(

FUCK

I do not know Turbobit in the end is not to catch the user to go I am a Chinese user today suddenly the temperature dropped to -10 degrees to see Every day I work told me that the temperature dropped to -10 degrees closed upload system It is the user to go to catch up is on the right Occasionally sell a few members have never seen a year increase in temperature will buckle to buckle a few days every 1COIN

Beyond pissed off at turbobit.

My temperature is over 20º, super good, made sales for them and all... and for the past 2 days, unable to do a single upload, because of their stupidity and enforced 'security' measures that have blocked upload methods from servers.

I asked and asked for them to fix this, they say they won't go back on those measures!!!

They're literally holding the door open and waiting for us to leave!!!

They better fix this crap within the next 24 hours, otherwise I'm done.

I've been on turbobit for years and now this crap??!!! no way. not putting up with it.

Hi everyone!
I'm working in Costaction Support Service and try to help with your questions and problems.

can you delete my last payout request ?

i have change payout from payza to wmz

so delete my payout request at payza so i can ask it in wmz

greetz

Please send your login to PM, we will remove your request and make payment to webmoney in 2 days.

site down>up>down>up
Our service is under DDoS atack from Monday, we are working on it, currently the site works much more stable.
We apologize for any inconvenience

Limit of login attempts exceeded for your account. It has been temporarily locked.
To restore access follow the link has been sent to your email. If you haven't got this email, use
this link.

I sent many emails for unlock but 2min after, account locked !!!
FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please contact with me by skype chat (my login is: support.turbobit.net), try to fix your problem asap.

WTF - Alot of files deleted from yesterday about 250 files it say abuse but its not abuse its FAKE report
I need your login to check, please write in PM or skype chat.

If the files were in one account, 1 unique download will be counted.
If the files were in two diffrent accounts, 2 unique download will be counted.

They don't paid me, they don't reply me (PM + topic) and they down my automatic upload, so BYE. Fuck you !
Please contact me, we will try to fix all your problems.

Beyond pissed off at turbobit.

My temperature is over 20º, super good, made sales for them and all... and for the past 2 days, unable to do a single upload, because of their stupidity and enforced 'security' measures that have blocked upload methods from servers.

I asked and asked for them to fix this, they say they won't go back on those measures!!!

They're literally holding the door open and waiting for us to leave!!!

They better fix this crap within the next 24 hours, otherwise I'm done.

I've been on turbobit for years and now this crap??!!! no way. not putting up with it.

Can you please write more details? What is blocking your upload?
I'll forwarded your problem to Technical Department with high Priority.

Last edited:

What the answer? 2 unique for 2 different acc, that's still 1 download per acc

Let me be more specific
Suppose that I upload different files and a person download both then it is counted 1 or 2 download

What the answer? 2 unique for 2 different acc, that's still 1 download per acc

Let me be more specific
Suppose that I upload different files and a person download both then it is counted 1 or 2 download

1 download will be counted

Back