Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! We'd like to know what you think of our new theme & platform, click here to share your thoughts!
  1. Rox

Rox Well-Known Member Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Hello WJ! I am presenting to you CoinRDP! Accept the future of RDP and Digital Payments by using our services today!

Attention Users:

We now have 10Gbps Netherlands RDP in stock (deployment time - 48 hours). Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, LiteCoin, DASH, Monero and Ripple to order your RDP today. Limited slots available, hurry up!

Some key specs of 10Gbps RDP:
    Intel 2 x E5-2650 (2x2.20 GHz - 16 Cores / 32 Threads)
    Samsung Evo 850 Series 240 GB SSD for OS & Temporary Download
    64 GB DDR3 RAM
    Private SATA3 Hard Disk Space (depends on your RDP plan)
    Windows Server 2016
    Minimum Users - Max 15 to avoid overload of server
    High Speed 10Gbps Full Duplex Connection
    Skype & E-mail Support
    Multiple payment methods accepted - PayPal, Bitcoin, Payza, LiteCoin, WebMoney, DASH, Skrill, Ethereum, PerfectMoney, Ripple, PayTM, Monero, Indian Bank Transfer, Ethereum Classic and UPI

Just visit
    Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, LiteCoin, DASH, Monero and Ripple to order your slot ASAP! Price starts from 20 USD per month for 200 GB space!

About Us:

What is CoinRDP?
    CoinRDP aims to provide super-fast, high quality RDP servers to its customers.

What do you mean by super-fast?
    Well, all our RDP servers come with a minimum connection speed of 2Gbps and 64 GB DDR3 RAM along with Windows 2016 in order to give you a high quality, secured and super-fast environment to work on.

Why the name CoinRDP?
    We believe Crypto-Currency is the future of online payments and hence we encourage users to pay via 'ANY CRYPTO CURRENCY' they feel to; our Payment Processor CoinPayments.net accepts over 50 crypto-currency coins.

Due to huge demand, we have now started accepting PayPal, Payza, WebMoney, PayTM, Indian Bank Transfer, UPI, PerfectMoney and Skrill as well.

What Crypto-Currencies do you accept?
    Our payment processor allows us to accept 50+ crypto-currency coins; the most popular ones being Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, DASH, Monero and Ripple.

Do you accept any other Payment Methods?
    [​IMG]

Our RDP Plans:

Attention Users:

We now have 10Gbps Netherlands RDP in stock (deployment time - 48 hours). Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, LiteCoin, DASH, Monero and Ripple to order your RDP today. Limited slots available, hurry up!

Some key specs of 10Gbps RDP:
    Intel 2 x E5-2650 (2x2.20 GHz - 16 Cores / 32 Threads)
    Samsung Evo 850 Series 240 GB SSD for OS & Temporary Download
    64 GB DDR3 RAM
    Private SATA3 Hard Disk Space (depends on your RDP plan)
    Windows Server 2016
    Minimum Users - Max 15 to avoid overload of server
    High Speed 10Gbps Full Duplex Connection
    Skype & E-mail Support
    Multiple payment methods accepted - PayPal, Bitcoin, Payza, LiteCoin, WebMoney, DASH, Skrill, Ethereum, PerfectMoney, Ripple, PayTM, Monero, Indian Bank Transfer, Ethereum Classic and UPI

Just visit
    Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, LiteCoin, DASH, Monero and Ripple to order your slot ASAP! Price starts from 20 USD per month for 200 GB space!

Netherlands 2Gbps Regular RDP - Encoding Not Allowed, No Admin Access

[​IMG]

Netherlands 10Gbps High Speed RDP - Windows Server 2016, 240 GB Samsung Evo 850 Series SSD, 64 GB DDR3 RAM

[​IMG]

Netherlands 2Gbps RDP - With Admin Access, Encoding Not Allowed - Plan discontinued temporarily; will be back soon.

[​IMG]

Coming Soon - Netherlands 2Gbps Encoding RDP and Netherlands 10Gbps Regular RDP

Attention Users:

Use Promotion Code 'LITECOIN' to avail flat 1$ recurring discount on all products! We are conducting a special initiative to help Litecoin reach mass adoption like Bitcoin. This promotion code is in honour of CoinRDP being listed on a Reddit thread which is trying to list out all places which accept Litecoin as payment. We appreciate this effort and have decided to pitch in via this promo code.

Reddit thread link: https://www.reddit.com/r/LitecoinMarkets/comments/6w0khi/list_of_places_to_spend_litecoin/

Waiver of processing fee still applicable for Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum payments done manually. Speak to us on Skype, PM or Ticket for more details.

Latest Offer:

Pay via Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum and you will receive a discount of 10% on your Invoice - Processing Fee of 10% will be waived off. Contact our Sales Team via Skype or by creating a Sales Ticket to know more. If you are buying the RDP expecting a waiver of 10% fees, please do not use the automatic payment gateway. Just contact us on Skype or via ticket.

Payments done in Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ehtereum via payment gateway are not eligible for this offer.

Some Features:

• Minimum 2Gbps Speed
    • Minimum 64 GB RAM
    • Increased Storage Space
    • Secure Environment - Windows 2016 with Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus Software
    • Lots of Pre-Installed Applications
    • Ability to Request Application Installs
    • Affordable Prices
    • 24 / 7 E-mail Support via Tickets
    • Resource Intensive Activities not allowed on Regular Servers
    • Over 60 ways of paying for your service

Not Allowed - Mining, Cracking, Carding, Downloading from Public Torrent Trackers, Child P*rn, Spamming, DDoS and any other server / network abuse activities. Check with us if you are unsure about the activity before buying since we do not provide refunds.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  2. myrlse

myrlse Member Member

Jun 2, 2017
    Welcome back to RDP business @Rox, just a question, do you offer now or in a future plans with SSD disk? Thanks and good luck!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  3. Rox

Apr 17, 2010
    Thanks buddy. We do plan to add SSD in Encoding server, depends on customer demand.

I have now responded to your ticket, delay reason mentioned in the ticket. Apologies for it.

Launch Offer:

Buy for 1st Month and Get 2nd Month Absolutely Free! No coupon code required, just order the service and pay your invoice. Your next invoice will be on us.

First Five Customer Only, Hurry Up!

4. Bonata7

Bonata7 Active Member Member

Jan 30, 2016
    It is really easy to have Crypto-Currencies. I am using coinbase.com and it supports, Bitcoin and Ethereum :wave:

5. thepitster

thepitster New Member Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Awesome deal you have there!!!

6. Rox

Apr 17, 2010
    Hey mate, thanks for your kind words. Bitcoin etc. is very easy to buy these days; you can buy them using PayPal, Payza, WebMoney etc. too. Try buying some, I am sure you'll not regret.

Thank you :)

7. piratebay

piratebay New Member Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Renewed my dedi couple of days back. I will take Captain barobossa next month. Price is very good.

8. worlockt

worlockt Well-Known Member Staff Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Well this is true crypto online future.It is very must currency for online seller/ buyer, deals in digital items.
    We can secure our privacy which is our right and keep away these traditional processors ( any cc ) who keep block/hold our own money in the name of security.
    Good move Rox,
    And if anybody need more help on crypto , most welcome to join me over PM / Skype .

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  9. Mind Freak™

Mind Freak™ Well-Known Member Staff Member

May 24, 2010
    As of now my experience with Rox has always been pleasant. Its always a pleasure to work with him and use his services. He has been in the business since ages and has been known to provide the best RDP experience all together.

10. myrlse

myrlse Member Member

Jun 2, 2017
    REVIEW CoinRDP - Elizabeth Swan 400GB

System

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download Test (10GB)

[​IMG]

UPLOAD TEST (ZOOM UPLOADER/MEGASYNC)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RAR/UNRAR "STORE MODE" (10GB)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Torrent Download (Deluge)

[​IMG]

11. Rox

Apr 17, 2010
    Thanks for sharing your review of the RDP it helps others know how our servers are :)

Due to huge demand, we have now started accepting PayPal, Payza, WebMoney, PayTM, Indian Bank Transfer, UPI, PerfectMoney and Skrill as well.

We now accept a total of 60+ payment methods, hurry up!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  12. MrPerfect

MrPerfect Active Member Member

Aug 25, 2015
    First of all it was good without all others payment options,
    but in other hand if you added others payment option for those users who cannot buy from crypto currency than thats good for them,
    they are lucky they got many payment options, now yes its amazing to have a supper all kind of payment options, very good work i really like it and thats good for your work also.
    I said many times your name is very impressive very nice very cool very easy for users they can use easily thats what best for every domain .
    Your service is awesome i already seen, i suggest to users, Must use CoinRDP because they are better and faster..

Best of luck .

13. Rox

Apr 17, 2010

We now accept a total of 60+ payment methods, hurry up!

14. Mind Freak™

Mind Freak™ Well-Known Member Staff Member

May 24, 2010
    This has been my first week with Rox as a customer and I am delighted with what I have got. Server can handle the compression of huge files on the fly along with a great Dowload and Upload speeds and who can ignore the quick customer support he provides to his customers all together you can a great deal from a good company by a experienced provider

15. champ of champs

champ of champs Well-Known Member Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Dont u provide support by Skype?
    I don't find live chat in your site

16. myrlse

myrlse Member Member

Jun 2, 2017

17. Rox

Apr 17, 2010
  18. Shadow Ninja

Shadow Ninja New Member Member

Jun 10, 2017
    "Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us"

This is what i getting when ever i would like to order. Could i have encoding server ? Are you out of stock !?:heiligenschein:

19. champ of champs

champ of champs Well-Known Member Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Rox:- check ticket
    Thank you

20. Rox

Apr 17, 2010

Hi, what product are you trying to order?

Replied