Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you like about WJunction?

W JUCNTION IS OUR FAMILY SITE WHEN I JOIN I JUST SIMPLY AS GUEST NOW I STAY AS A FMAILY.

EVERY PERSON LOVE OUR FAMILY IF I CHEAT IN WJCUNTION THEN IT MEANS I CHEAT WITH MY FAMILY MEMBERS SIMPLY I CAN SAY ITS OUR FAMILY SITE THAT IT

What do you dislike about WJunction?

SOME TIMES SITE DOWN I REALLY NOT LIKE

Wish every one a Happy Christmas AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE LONG LIVE W JUCNTION [wjlove][wjlove][wjlove][wjlove][wjlove]

• I like how the administration came to the north pole and asked us to visit WJunction.
  • I like how members are caring and help each other out.

• I dislike how I will be leaving in January :'( - I want to stay here forever. :(

Great place for getting all information regarding the webmastering information, hosting related services, affiliate earning methods with various sites. And All staff is vary active and helpful for all member either he was newbie or oldest member this allthings like me very lot to attract visit everyday this sites thanks for full support to all wjunction community.

Member registration not increasing there for site popularity down and down everyday and no any action taken by admin for increase popularity. it is my opinion so please understand my feelings.

Happy xmas to all members.

• Genuine RDP reviews by RDP users, so we get exact preview of service we will buy.
  • Official filehost affiliate section, we can directly contact the filehost admins and can read reviews of other uploaders using such filehosts.Best place to choose the right affiliate program for uploaders.
  • Large PM space.
  • Helpful staff and friendly users.
  • Lots of giveaways. I have never seen any other forum have such a wonderful giveaways.

• Nothing . It's perfect.

Thank you SANTA for such a nice giveaways and contests.
Wish everyone Happy Christmas..

What I like -
1. Incredibly active staff. The M chap is always active in the first 2 sections of the forum where people post problems related to the forum. It's unusual for an admin to be active on such a forum, so cheers to that. Plus, the moderators are alwaaays at work.
2. The people. A forum is called a community for a reason. The people at WJ make it up, not the design, not the competitions. The competitions are a huge plus though, hehe.
3. Again, the moderators. How do you know when to trust or not trust someone? The mods make it easy for you by booting the scammers from the forum. Never trust a host banned from WJ. *cough* DamImage. *cough*
4. Presence of businesses. WJ is home to a lot of service providers and I hope it stays that way.

What I dislike -
1. Obsolete forum software and emoticons. The experience is everything. I don't post much because it's just not fun to write. :/ New emoticons, and a forum upgrade would be cool.
2. The forum needs more publicity and be active like it was before. I didn't even know there was a place called WJunction.

Admins and mods value the feedback of users. Site representatives also value the feedback of users and thus support is awesome in WJ <3

Only trusted affiliate programs can stay here in WJ so users can join the program without any second thought. Users also trustful as users gives genuine feedback in the form of replies, likes etc thus can do transactions even through PMs which is rare on internet (y)

WJ is an arena of tops from every field and each have skills in their respective fields and WJ users understands this and respect each other. No noob or expert label is printed on users and all stay here as a family :friends:

Some bugs are there in forum software like when make reply if click the switch editor to WYSIWYG button some times the long content entered gets vanished instantly and need to type it again, this also occurs when editing sometimes so need to make copy of what typed before doing any dangerous operations :-=

Another one I found which is if a user make reply two times and if no other made a reply in between then the forum gives database error when making the second reply. When refreshed the content typed is there but the first reply is edited to accommodate the new one which is unfair as first reply has nothing to do with second one :O)

Cloudfare checking user for javascript enabled is creating some delay and also site is down sometimes, need to make WJ almost 100% uptime site :psy:

Last edited:

Management:
  • Not too many admin/moderators
  • Management is friendly and not arrogant twats - they actually help instead of braging about being a mod
  • Listening to suggestions. I feel the Admin(-s now) are listening to the community and are building WJ in a community driven fashion.

• Nice layout, easy to find new threads or watched threads (thanks to subscriptions, username mentions and header shortcuts)
  • Always fast loading times, no ads (except image banners)
  • Well categorized forums/always new categories popping up when needed.

Community:
  • All kinds of people from many backgrounds.
  • Helpful to people who need help (in the majority)
  • Fun times in the chatbox :)

• There is one staff member missing, I usually see some bath-furniture spam when I come late at night/early in the morning.
  • The direction it has been going in the last 2 years - Used to be a webmaster forum, has become an uploader-support forum.
  • The server has a lot of downtime.
  • Racism. For some reason is exists and presists. Staff needs to be a bit more stict and not tollerate it.
  • Some categories are missing/not focused enough: Development, Google Adsense/Adwords, Graphics, Templates/Themes.. Generally website stuff.. There is way too much affiliate going on.

I like the new changes and how WJ works, keep it up guys.. Thank you for giving us an awesome platform. :)

• What do you like about WJunction?

where all filehost supports,coders,hosting,tech information available all over the net
user friendly staff

spammers

before i join wj i not knew anything about what is shared hosting, vps, rdp, seo and etc.
soo i daily open wj and try to understand these things.
and now i know everything because of wj and its members.

everythings is ok except.
they need to little more active and secure about spammers and scammers on wj.

• What do you like about WJunction?
    • It's a great platform to discuss technical topics that helps visitors to improve knowledge and skills.

• What do you dislike about WJunction?
    • Forum theme that should get redesigned.

- Wjunction has got a very friendly helping management and administration team.
- Website layout is user friendly and maintained clean, where a new user can get his desired topic very easily.
- Family environment forum which i personally loved it a lot & other members gives the solutions for our problems & Also Business active. which is healthy. not like other website where just for linking purpose they reply.
- New Innovative Ideas, the competition & chatbox,feedback and suggestions.

- Hard to find. but few like at start of opening website i have to wait few second for cloudfare to verify the user.
- Menu is not as friendly no dropdown. - though this thing has been resolved - on click it goes to anchor assigned link.
- The unwanted inputs from users.

Merry Xmas in advance to all of you
:)

Last edited:
What do I like about WJunction?

its not a like, its a love for me,i spent 12 hours of my day here,i think its unique here
i work 5 days in a week ,that days also at least 6-10 hours i spend my time here
i love talking to the people,support them or get supported by them
there are some haters ,there are some bad heart people
there is also hater admin, but i am still here for years
thanks god i have a great friend doggydog(he is the best person here)
i dont wanna be away from here

What do I dislike about WJunction?

there is almost nothing that i dislike here except scammers
i am scammed twice here ,not much money but it s still bad
once i am banned after somebody scammed me (
:)) it was a big shock for me
sometimes mods are just unfair,but i still love here and i will be here until i die

B7tQz1j.gif

Did not expect that.. <3 WJ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back