Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa

Father Christmas
Q4jv8qX.png

WELCOME

To our main Christmas Competitions thread.

I shal
l be announcing our latest competitions on how to enter our upcoming competitions on this thread.

We'll be having competitions on the following days (with some popping up out the blue - so keep your eyes peeled!)

FURTHER DETAILS
Announcements on when the competitions shall start will be given below.

OUR SPONSORS

---------------- -----------------
-----------------

----------------------------------

------------

140 comments
FIRST COMPETITION - 1st PRIZE: WIN 20$ & A FREE ONE MONTH ByteWhale PREMIUM ACCOUNT, 2nd and 3rd PRIZE: ByteWhale PREMIUM Account

HOW TO ENTER
Simply put, you can enter by writing "I <3 WJunction" on paper.
Be creative as possible.

• Upload your entry on imgur.com
  • Post your entry below using tags
    [/COLOR]
    [/LIST]

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]CRITERIA[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Members of staff will judge the entries and 3 entries will be chosen. 1st prize is $20 and a FREE one month ByteWhale account and the 2nd/3rd is a free one month ByteWhale account.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[COLOR=#800000][LEFT][FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=3]COMPETITION ENDS
    [/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/LEFT]
    [/COLOR][LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]The competition will end on [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
    [B]Monday 14th December, 6pm (UK time)

[COLOR=#006400][LEFT][FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=3]CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
    [/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/LEFT]
    [/COLOR][LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]$20 is payable by either PayPal or WMZ. You will be PM'd if you are a winner and the announcement will be made in this thread.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]
    [B][SIZE=3]COMPETITION SPONSOR

[/SIZE][/B][URL="http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/202254-byte-whale-70%25-pps-initial-sale-60%25-life-time-rebills.html#post2101503"][IMG]https://bytewhale.com/images/logo_b2_w1.png[/URL]
    [/FONT]
    [/CENTER]
  • [/B][/B]

Started picking letters from my letter-noodle-soup and had to realize that "N"s are freaking hard to find. Also got hungry in the process and ate the damn soup. Meh.. maybe next Christmas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back