Can Paypal Help me? .. I got cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.

augmentin

Hello paypal representative/ other members, Around two months back I purchased golden membership of a PTC site through paypal for 70$.. I uploaded funds to paypal via my bank debit card. Apart from that I purchased rental referrals from same site using paypal for about 30$. The PTC site paid first few payout requests of around 10$ each ... with total of around 40$. One month back they stopped paying saying that they are doing mentenance in the paypal module ...... this continued for more than 15 days ... during this period they made many false promises that the payments will be resumed on 31st of august ... but it did not happened. The site is still online but stooped paying without any explanation. Also they disabled forum posting. No reply to support tickets. That means they have turned into scam. My question is now in this regard can paypal help the members who are cheated by the site admin? I know the maximum time to report a disputed transaction is 45 days....but more than 45 days have passed because site admin delibeartely made promises and asked users to wait so that 45 days get passed Now because the purchase made is not of materialistic thing ....and many people got scammed in the same way ... is it possible for paypal to force the return of money the site admin acquired through paypal ... without fullfilling the said promise? Paypal representative or any member please reply in this regard Also I request other users on this site to join conversation if they got cheated in the same way.. thank you

4 comments
Unless the actual service you are getting paid by is not advocated by PayPal, you can file a dispute and they should be able to help you out with the payments you made for the rental referrals but other than that, they can't do anything else.

I got cheated by ptc fusebux

I opened a dispute against fusebux ... in my paypal account

this is there reply in this regard :

Your item is not covered by PayPal Buyer Protection. Thus, we are not able to help you at this point.
However, if more claims are being filed against this seller within the next 180 days we will review this case more closely.

I request you people to please open dispute against fusebux in your paypal account .... so that paypal may be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back