Can i withdraw my paypal money to my payonner card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Can i Verify Saudi Arabia PayPal Account With Payoneer PrePaid Card ? And Can i withdraw my paypal money To The Card?

Check my thread http://www.wjunction.com/126-paypal/197083-paypal-no-logger-accept-payoneer-banks.html

It's is too risky to link your payoneer card with paypal but

As yo uhave a PayPal acocunt in Saudi ARabia , you can withdraw to a VISA card , if you need one , PM me i have VISA cards (Plastic Or Virtual) with online banking login , those VISA accept Withdrawal from PayPal & the bank's issuer charge $0 when you recive money from paypal or skrill or any wallet :p

im from tunisia but paypal is not accepted in tunisia so i made jordan paypal account and bought virtual visa card... and verified the paypal with it... what is the name of ur visa ? e coin+mychoicecorporate ?

im from tunisia but paypal is not accepted in tunisia so i made jordan paypal account and bought virtual visa card... and verified the paypal with it... what is the name of ur visa ? e coin+mychoicecorporate ?

I'm from Algeria & the visa is issued from a Bank in UK ;)

I saw that you can send and receive and withdraw money in your country. You can check here
Code:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d96fc0752e9614158f04872d2f2ae25dc
Choose your country and will get more information about it. :)

can i verify saudi arabia paypal account with payoneer prepaid card ? And can i withdraw my paypal money to the card?

it's is too risky to link your payoneer card with paypal but

as yo uhave a paypal acocunt in saudi arabia , you can withdraw to a visa card , if you need one , pm me i have visa cards (plastic or virtual) with online banking login , those visa accept withdrawal from paypal & the bank's issuer charge $0 when you recive money from paypal or skrill or any wallet :p

sorry people , my mistake , jawus is not scammer

Last edited:

it's is too risky to link your payoneer card with paypal but

as yo uhave a paypal acocunt in saudi arabia , you can withdraw to a visa card , if you need one , pm me i have visa cards (plastic or virtual) with online banking login , those visa accept withdrawal from paypal & the bank's issuer charge $0 when you recive money from paypal or skrill or any wallet :p

this guy is scammer, i can verify it he scammed me 40$ buying his fake products, i will never deal with this guy again....

Wo Wo Wo Wait a minute ? when i scammed you ? when you bought from me ? when did i ever spoke with you ? -.-

BAN THAT KID -.-

paypal varify with payoneer!

Paypal no longer accept payoneer verification. From my personal experience Paypal is not accepted in Bangladesh so i issued a virtual visa card from UK and verify my paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back