Can i connect my payoneer card with paypal or payza

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
As long as you have a valid PayPal account that supports adding a credit/debit card, you can add your Payoneer card.

Please note that PayPal will try to place a small verification charge on the card when you add it, and since the card is prepaid it needs to have funds available before you can add it to PayPal.

As long as you have a valid PayPal account that supports adding a credit/debit card, you can add your Payoneer card.

Please note that PayPal will try to place a small verification charge on the card when you add it, and since the card is prepaid it needs to have funds available before you can add it to PayPal.

but am getting a error when am adding the card, the card haven't the permission to add sims ? why am getting a error ? but my balance is 0usd ?

hello wj user today i infom u payoneer 100% working in paypal ok but pls u must to recharge ur payoneer card then u can try to verified ur paypal account and also pls always note that payoneer not accoect payza bec payza is verified and accpect only visa card and u can see payoneer is master card so pls dont repeast it again and again thank you for understanding

Thank you

Heart_tracker

As P-P is not supporting Pakistan, any idea to make use of Payoneer card services with Paypal, so I can easily use Paypal through Payoneer.

Thanks in advance.

You must apply for US Services in your Payoneer account. After few verifications steps they will approve (or not) your US services applications. Once you are approved you can link your paypal account.

be careful guys , see this email that i recived from paypal

6pZm6rv.png

Guyz !!! Even if it still works , paypal system can detect that you are using payoneer US Payment service, and at the end , it may get you limited permanent ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back