Byte Whale - 70% PPS initial sale + 60% Life time rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start testing it hope it will be my favorite site.

Hello Moustafa, you will need to PM me your user name please.

4f5DdCn.png

If you participate in the bonus scheme (hereinafter promo) you also agree to terms and conditions outlined below:

1. You have to be an approved affiliate with Bytewhale.com.
2. Every premium sign up is counted once and as one signup, $12.95 or $29.95 or $59.95.
3. The promo amount collected will be added to your payment at the end of the promotion.
4. Promo is calculated as follows: If you earn 65% PPS you will get for every 5 premium signups that you generate a $8.41 bonus, if you earn 60% PPS you will get for every 5 premium signups that you generate $7.77 and if you earn 50% PPS you will get for every 5 signups $6.475.
5. Promo is paid as stated in clause 4 is apid regardless if you make $29.95 or $59.95, it is dependent on the amount you earn PPS, 65%, 60% or 50%.
6. If your not an affiliate, you will need to e-mail admin@bytewhale.com or PM Alex - BW in WJunction.com.
7. Promo starts at the post of this notification on WJunction.com and will end at the 4th of July at 23:59, Saturday.
8. Promo will be paid to the affiliates on the 13th of May, Monday scheduled payment.
9. The terms outlined above are subject to change with a 24Hours notification either by E-mail or by a post on WJunction.com.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back