BigFile.to - Your #1 Hosting & Video Service - The Fastest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JO My Remote Upload Still Wont Work Please Can Your resolve it this time i need to add my site too

Username is : Soomro

g3zqN0R.png

WAITING FOR REPLY

devil_lucifer & gibalah: JDownloader and other tools that people use aren't supported (as of yet), so this may cause the difference. Also in terms of "recognition", people don't recognize BigFile.

Maybe you're right. My visitors still prefer depositfiles to bigfile. Most traffic goes there. Perhaps depositfiles has some features attracting them.
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/wxe6AeP.png[/slide]

Ayaka:
1. Brand recognition
2. Plugins not updated
3. According to your theory: If wait time increased it lead to a decline, but then we would have seen an increase in sales (the mentality on here), however, we haven't.

brekk: That's already been fixed. How do you still see that?

tbfvrs: Soon fix. Tuesday. Or you can email customer support and they will help you until Tuesday.

simporlum:
1. Will have "Z" updated. Everything is like before. Nothing changed.
2. BTC is considered. Let's get up and running again

gamess: No. We keep it as it was. It worked fine for everyone.

Silkystar: We are quite busy updating other stuff right now. Remote upload from different destinations will be fixed slowly.

Cashio: We had some technical difficulties yesterday but they're running smooth now.

glbalah: No, people just don't know about BigFile - It's simple, force them and they will prefer it.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello Jo,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]i'm partner uploadable , i know you come back with bigfile.to , i want comeback with you , and i have > 5000 file in sever uploadable , and i want comeback with bigfile , but i can't upload new file in sever because i'm basic , and i need you upgrade for my account premium . But i contact in site not working.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Can you set premium for me?[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]My username : andzuz[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hope,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks[/FONT]

NOTE TO ALL: For this weekend ONLY we will increase speed to 800 KB/s for anonymous and 1.6MB/s for free users. However, wait time will be doubled. Let me repeat myself:

We are testing it for this weekend ONLY!

NOTE TO ALL: For this weekend ONLY we will increase speed to 800 KB/s for anonymous and 1.6MB/s for free users. However, wait time will be doubled. Let me repeat myself:

We are testing it for this weekend ONLY!

At least tell us how to upload to Bigfile. FTP and web upload not working....

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]active may affiliate account please.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username: babana[/FONT]

jo, why do the number of downloads from "bigfile" in a day is diferen to statistics in "Z"? for example, today I upload a file, it was downloaded 100 times in "bigfile", but in "Z" you count in total 10 download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back